Movies that are part of your DNA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, when starting this thread I didn't really mean talking about TV shows and movies you really liked but the stuff that occupied a lot of your time and energy, especially as a child or teen. The movies you and your friends watched 100 times, talked about constantly, quoted at random times, influenced career choices or life decisions, resulted in spending a bunch of money on collectibles or conventions.
It's like my brother wearing out a VHS tape of Army of Darkness one summer. While it might be trite to say a movie changed someone's life it is safe to say if my brother didn't have that tape he probably would have had a very different summer.
Whenever I see a clip from Star Wars, it feels like this old familiar friend and I remember for probably from five year to 11 or 12 years old it was all consuming. There probably wasn't a day that went buy that it wasn't discussed or toys weren't played with. I just wonder when there is that level of involvement with a film does it start to write itself piece by piece on you as a person.

Rocky for life man,a shame that HT haven't bothered with either Rocky or Rambo for a long long time now.

Yea. But this does not take away from my current pieces. If I had a choice of either new Rocky figures or Back to the Future, I would be more than happy with my current Rocky lineup and say bring on doc and marty.

It really is a dream to have all the best Rocky villains in 1/6 scale, as well as Rocky himself.

A PF of Rocky 4 with accurate sculpt and I would blow a load.

*Notice I said accurate sculpt after the whole Rambo 2 debacle.

Yea. But this does not take away from my current pieces. If I had a choice of either new Rocky figures or Back to the Future, I would be more than happy with my current Rocky lineup and say bring on doc and marty.

It really is a dream to have all the best Rocky villains in 1/6 scale, as well as Rocky himself.

A PF of Rocky 4 with accurate sculpt and I would blow a load.

*Notice I said accurate sculpt after the whole Rambo 2 debacle.

So Rocky 4 is your favourite?As a kid i loved that movie alot more than the rest,i watched it all the time.Besides,any kid love a heroic good guy with the perfect physique that looked like your old action figures.

Back