Movies getting ruined by the media

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the need to stand out on the internet. Everyone wants to be first to put it all out there, to break a story without checking, or gain what pathetic notoriety they can by beating everyone else to the punch. That's not just media - well, so called media. Everyone with a connected device thinks they're a journalist now. :lol Everyone has to run to someplace on the web in the hopes of blabbing something big, and none of them think about it first.

The worst ones tend to be the facebook or twitter pages of the shows themselves. Luckily I'm on the east coast but if you're on the west coast you need to stay off social media for an extra three hours every night you have a show on.

The worst ones tend to be the facebook or twitter pages of the shows themselves. Luckily I'm on the east coast but if you're on the west coast you need to stay off social media for an extra three hours every night you have a show on.

walking dead :rotfl

Facebook is the worst. You see the pages that people like and yesterday one of my friends liked a Fast and the Furious 7 meme that totally spoils the ending with Paul Walker.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't feel like this is a new thing though. The media ruins about everything. :lol

Facebook is still the easiest way to remain in contact when you live abroad, so yes, I still use it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is quite annoying. Going to sites that have nothing to do with movies and seeing pics from upcoming ones like Star Wars and others.

Sometime click a link and it'll re-direct to this page with loads of popular movies and superhero movie pics with BS lines like "see how they butchered this character" when thst character wasn't butchered.

I'm trying to stay away from everything "Star Wars VII". Going to be hard. I would like to go see the movie not knowing nothing. I haven't seen the trailer, don't want to know about the new characters, etc. But I don't understand why ppl love knowing spoilers. Or searching just to make a thread or post to say "I know". People need to feel important it seems.

This is quite annoying. Going to sites that have nothing to do with movies and seeing pics from upcoming ones like Star Wars and others.

Sometime click a link and it'll re-direct to this page with loads of popular movies and superhero movie pics with BS lines like "see how they butchered this character" when thst character wasn't butchered.

I can't read anything that has an entertainment section now that Avengers is a week away. I'm going almost completely media dark for the next week. I can't even go in the figure threads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back