Movie Quote guessing game.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: re

its.... THE ROYAL TENENMBAUMS!

New quote:
time for a twist, the catch to this one is these words are spoken by Robert De Niro but the film is NOT Taxi Driver!
That's right, De Niro quoting De Niro!

The quote:

"Are you talking to Me???"

I believe that is "Meet The Parents"...... if i'm right, i'll post a new quote...

AH! "Showtime" (i'd blocked that from memory... had to dig deep on that one.. hehe)

NEW QUOTE: "Stay away from her you @#%$!'

Hint: Note, the answer is NOT Aliens, though that is what the character is TRYING to quote, though they don't do it exactly right.

Afraid not! Unless he's done this more times than anyone thought. Different movie.:lol

The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle!

A Great movie that nobody went to see. Anyone who loved the humor of the original TV show should have appreciated a movie with a characters named Karen Sympathy and Jonathon Winters playing THREE parts!

Ok, somewhat easier quote:

"Back to the ol' Freezerinos!"

one of my favorites of all time.... "Alien".... which... funnily enough, goes hand in hand with the CLUE for my next quote...

NEW QUOTE: "Stay away from her you @#%$!'

Hint: Note, the answer is NOT Aliens, though that is what the character is TRYING to quote, though they don't do it exactly right.

NOT a quote: (okay, so it is but i mean it) :

IS THERE NO ONE ELSE??????

Back