Movie Quote guessing game.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: re

Usual Suspects! One of my all-time favorite movies.

"It's been swell, but the swelling's gone down."

Answer: Tank Girl (eeeesh)

New Quote: "I finally had an orgasm and my doctor said it was the wrong kind."

movie quotes

Answer : Manhattan

Quote: "The popcorn you're eating has been pissed in. Film at 11"

re

Answer: Kentucky Fried Movie

Quote: All astronomers are amateurs. When it comes to the heavens, there's only one professional.

Answer: The Wolf Man

New Quote: "That was the day I stopped believing in the wild ardor of things. Perhaps in love, as well. That kind of love. The love in books and films. The love that tells us to abandon our lives and plans, all for one brief touch of Venus. So often we fail at that kind of love. The world just seems too fragile a place for it. And of every other kind, life remains full. Perhaps it's just we who are too fragile. "

Re: :Re

sounds like Close Encounters of the Third Kind to me!

New Quote:

"We could all be killed"

Re: :Re

Could have swore we did this one already... BUT

Answer: They Live

New Quote: "@#%$, you don't have a future!"

Nope, not "They Live"...at least not that I know of. Think older sci fi.......

yup.. that line is from "John Carpenters - They Live" (1988) ... but i guess it is from something else also....

Confused....

Ironman.. the Quote "I've come to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum" was that just your sig, or the new quote? Beacause THAT is the quote I was talking about when i said "They Live."

Ah, I should have known! "Watch the skies" is indeed in CE3K but its pretty obscure, spoken by the voice on the speaker at the final meeting. Hmmm, :dunno

If it is then they "borrowed" it from They Live which predates HoTep by 15 + years

I'm going to get this back on track with the answer to the quote from L4P........

New Quote: "@#%$, you don't have a future!"
The answer is.......Kill Bill Vol.2

New quote: Could I please get some cotton balls for my nose.

achteel..... i want to say the scene has something to do with Oral sex, where it goes wrong and someone ends up with a bloody nose. Am I way off? Give us a hint!

Back