Movie Poster Collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice Khev!

I still kick myself for returning my ESB GWTW poster, because the Ebay seller had misrepresented the condition of the poster

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Thanks rush! I was fortunate enough to pick up the original GWTW ESB in the mid 90's when SW collecting was still a bit under the radar. Too bad I didn't get a Tom Jung ANH way back when either, lol.

Nice Display Khev. I love that Empire Poster and the Vader teaser the best. Just some great art overall.

Thank you sir. :duff

I would like to pick up that RO at some point.

One I still need to get framed is a replica of the Cap War Bonds poster that was shown in TFA that I picked up a few years back:

a48377f23037911dae5a210872f23288.jpg

I really that Captain America Poster. I will have to track it down. The Rogue One I got from Disney. I love using the points for posters. I think the Rogue One poster is still affordable though.

nice Star Wars wall Khev.That Cap War Bonds Replica is Boss'.It Really has that Vintage look even the yellowing and marks on the paper/board.So cool.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W05WA4rmhLs

007 LALD ita 1sh sgd by Moore , Kotto and many others......most posters you see sgd by Moore are repros , this the real McCoy though , wow !

(the black woman is missing from the italian poster , in Italy they didnt always follow protocol and made their own versions with subtle variations , different faces etc)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8NLqQJPb91k

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LMW9fCLcarg

Hapkido pak 1sh (Green and white like pakistani flagg......sgd by Angela Mao , very rare even on ebay)

I really that Captain America Poster. I will have to track it down. The Rogue One I got from Disney. I love using the points for posters. I think the Rogue One poster is still affordable though.

nice Star Wars wall Khev.That Cap War Bonds Replica is Boss'.It Really has that Vintage look even the yellowing and marks on the paper/board.So cool.

I have 2 out of the 3 in the set

I really that Captain America Poster. I will have to track it down.

It's from eFX Collectibles. I picked mine up at a SW Celebration a few years back since they had some available at their SW booth but they might still be selling them online.

Thanks man! You didn't have to take your sweet pic of all your original SW posters down. I know that my setup is far from the most impressive here. :duff

Thanks Khev, the Wife surprised me with them. They are really nice and really about the same price as a nice couch. The have trays hidden in the arm rests and they have light up cup holders and usb ports and even airphone chargers. Really happy with the set up.

Awesome set up! :rock

Thank you. They are very comfortable too. They are made by seatcraft and this is the omega edition. They have several seat options and you can add sound shaking systems and other features too. All I really need to do is add the soundbar and speakers and a bass speaker and my home theater is done. :panic::blissy

Not exactly a poster, but I was thinking about buying a Stallone/Rambo cardboard cutout from ebay. It's supposedly life size, but it says 69 inches. That's like, 5'7''...that doesn't sound accurate, right?

Back