MOVIE figures ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ROC was an AWFUL GI Joe movie...

If they named it anything else, and gave the characters other names I would have enjoyed watching it for two hours... thats it. It disappointed the hell out of me. It's the farthest thing from ARAH... and it is very sad... In my humble opinion ARAH has the most potential of any comic/toy property created within the last 30 years to tell a great story.

I would love for the next movie to be based on ARAH and NOT be a childrens movie... Make it dark..make it gritty.. Make Cobra Commander seem like a potentially devastating foe that is a real force to be feared.

You complain about ROC being removed from the source material and then want a Cobra Commander that is a real threat?

That contradiction makes little sense to me. Help me out with this. Do you dislike new versions deviating from the source material altogether? Or is it just that you have no tolerance for any aspects other than your own preferences being changed?

You complain about ROC being removed from the source material and then want a Cobra Commander that is a real threat?

That contradiction makes little sense to me. Help me out with this. Do you dislike new versions deviating from the source material altogether? Or is it just that you have no tolerance for any aspects other than your own preferences being changed?

Comics bud. ;) The cartoon castrated him... literally with the LA-LA-Lame Cobra-La BS.

you don't eff with this guy...seriously...the look on the puppy's face is classic...

467px-CobraCommander-150-703331.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

cc in the comics was bad ass. but in general everything was when compared to the cartoon.

Back