Most anticipated armored figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Your most anticipated armored figure?

• Sandtrooper

Votes: 16 12.0%
  • Snowtrooper

Votes: 36 27.1%
  • Scout Trooper

Votes: 36 27.1%
  • AT-AT Driver

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • TIE Fighter Pilot

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Episode II Basic Clone Trooper

Votes: 12 9.0%
  • Republic Gunship Pilot

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Shocktrooper

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • Luke as Stormtrooper

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • Han as Stormtrooper

Votes: 7 5.3%

• Total voters
I went for the snowy as well since the scout looks best on his speederbike and I don't think my son is giving one up for display.

AT-AT Driver! :banana

There's very little actual armor on them though.

Since I am getting two Storm Troopers, I am going to use some Marmit parts to kitbash a Sand Trooper. A Snow Trooper would rule...

i kinda doubt ssc can out do the medicom fetts. they're basically perfect.
that said, i'd get jango if it comes with the cool jetpack instead of boba's rocket pack.

Except, you know...they could be 1/6th scale :monkey3 The shortness of Boba is why I parted him out and got rid of him, and also why I held off on Jango.

From the list, I picked Scout Trooper but the Snow Trooper would be a great second option. Top of my wishlist is Cody though :D

Is it wrong that I really want Rex or Cody? :monkey3 At this point, I'd say they are my most anticipated troops. Boba or Jango are my most wanted armored figures, though.

I voted for the shocktroopers to go with the palpatine set that we have already. They would look sweet flanking palpatine

Like this?
5-31-1.jpg

Luke as Stormtrooper :rock, I would love to see a new Luke with better HS than the last 3 Lukes released...

Just a thought. I don't think no one posted this before. But if SSC releases the scout trooper. It would be cool for the helment to have the flip top visor thingy...:D

Id love a few TIE Fighter Pilot's, but i want em all tbh. But as everyone suspects its gonna be sandies next though :joy

Our friend here has the foresight of coming up with a poll that is fitting to the recent announcement made by Sideshow.

I would love to see Cody though, which is not in the poll.:D

Last edited:
Either a scout trooper or a shocktrooper. Not a huge fan of the Snow trooper.

I would want a Scout Trooper next as well.

The announcment of a Sandtrooper is pretty cool... just not if its a must have or not.

Back