Most anticipated armored figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Your most anticipated armored figure?

• Sandtrooper

Votes: 16 12.0%
  • Snowtrooper

Votes: 36 27.1%
  • Scout Trooper

Votes: 36 27.1%
  • AT-AT Driver

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • TIE Fighter Pilot

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Episode II Basic Clone Trooper

Votes: 12 9.0%
  • Republic Gunship Pilot

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Shocktrooper

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • Luke as Stormtrooper

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • Han as Stormtrooper

Votes: 7 5.3%

• Total voters
movie_bg.jpg

:rock:rock

My most anticipated troopers are from Medicom(as i don't troop build $).. So i voted Luke as ST.

But i'd also love to see a biker scout from any company.

for my money, I want them all, but especially: At-At Driver, Tie Pilot, Snowtrooper, Biker Scout..... with Bike!

Add General Veers to the list....!

I voted for the shocktroopers to go with the palpatine set that we have already. They would look sweet flanking palpatine

Biker Scout, Snowtrooper,TIE Fighter pilot, At-AT Driver, in that order. However, the one I like best is Death Star Gunner.

I chose Sandtrooper since this will be likely the first to be released. But I'll get any OT armored trooper, even some EU troopers like Blackhole or McQuarrie stormie

While there are some good ones on your list, it's missing my most anticipated armored figure....

COMMANDER CODY

From this list, I went with Scout Trooper. The outift is slightly complex & would look awesome as a nice 1/6 figure.

Of the list provided I went with Snowtroopers. ESB was the first movie i saw and I remember being obsessed with Snowtroopers. Just a cool, simple design. As far as what's not on the list, I'll take any that appear in the movies.

Back