Media Mortal Kombat X

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would of preferred someone like pinhead instead of Jason. I mean Jason won't even be trash talking at the start of the battle. He'll just stand there staring. I'm just hoping we don't see oderus urungus added as well.

That's actually a good idea

It'd be interesting if the 4 characters from the expansion pack are

-Jason
-Freddy
-Pinhead
-Mike Myers or Jeepers Creepers guy

Thrilled that Jason will be in this personally. I hated we only got Freddy in the last one. I really would have like them together though. Better late than never. I imagine Spawn will come along eventually. I doubt they'd get the rights from Todd and do nothing with them.

Wasn't Jason suppose to be in Mortal Kombat 9?

I hope Freddy Krueger returns (classic Robert Englund though) don't **** with the original!

Yeah, was originally rumored.

So now there are quitalities in MKX.

If someone rage quits the match, their head explodes and QUITALITY shows up on the screen.

They showed off the variations for Kung Jin, Takeda and Mileena (one of her outfits is unmasked) today on their twitch stream.

Everything is looking pretty bad ass.. can't believe this game will be out in less than a month :rock

Can't wait to see his moves.

Now whether to buy a special edition and get the kombat pack for free, or to just buy the regular, sell it and wait for the inevitable game of the year version.

Mar 20, 2015 The Kombat Pack is going to bring us Jason, Predator, Tanya, and Tremor to Mortal Kombat X

Wish it were Xenomorph, Freddy, Pin Head and or Creeper from Jeepers Creepers and Spawn

Who the hell are the other 2??

Heres everything included in the Kombat Pack
The Ultimate Horror Pack
Playable character Jason Voorhees
Horror skins Vampiress Mileena, Kraken Reptile and Pharaoh Ermac
The Klassic Pack #1:
Playable character Tanya
Klassic skins for Kano, Sonya and Liu Kang
The Predator / Prey Pack:
Playable character Predator
Predator-themed skins Commando Johnny, Infrared Scorpion and Carl Weathers as Jax
The Klassic Pack #2:
Playable character, Tremor
Klassic skins for Quan Chi, Jax and Kung Lao

Wish it were Xenomorph, Freddy, Pin Head and or Creeper from Jeepers Creepers and Spawn

Who the hell are the other 2??

Both former Mortal Kombat fighters. Tanya from UMK3 I believe. Tremor was on some Secret Forces MK game.

I think it's fan made but still cool to share...Cold War Scorpion

Kold-War-Scorpion-Skin-MKX-Mortal-Kombat-X-Art.jpg

Back