Mortal Kombat - Sub Zero WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The T-800 is what you would use for Shao Kahn, not the ninjas.

I do like the wire idea. You could even put it in the skirt and get some poses out of that as well.

Well, you can actually adjust the shoulders to have whatever slope you want (within reason). Personally, I am a fan of the shoulders slanted down (but not as much as in the photos). But... these tunics actually hold their shape pretty well due to the interfacing sewn between the 2 layers of cloth. Adding wire could be a nice touch though...

The angle of this one doesn't look good... but I am to blame for that (I also have the belt a little too high). I was sloppy in my photography prep skills, and I just wanted to get this in front of you guys. I will take some better ones tonight.

Screen grab of Scorpion in action... this is wider up top than what I have made... as I didn't think it looked good at all when I did this. Video Games can cheat when they move their characters in a game... when I started posing it, it moved awkward.

Screen-shot-2011-03-28-at-10.29.jpg

I think a T-800 would actually look pretty decent. It all depends on what you want really... more realistic ninja, or more video game ninja...

HOLY CRAP! I had even heard of this coming out and never even seen that short film before!!

That was really done well. Really cool storyline. I'm anxious to see this series now. :rock

Marker - Yeah, I am pumped about the series as well! I love the "look" of scorpion in that image. I really can't wait to see it hi-res. I may end up making a outfit like that... I figured by the time I make these 15 outfits, I will be ready to change my personal ones! haha.

All,

Please see the following thread for all details relating to pricing. I was not satisfied with the shoes from the seamstress... and she was trying to charge me $30 a pair. I would suggest the Ignite Ninja Boots, Red Ninja Feet, or Hot Toys Goemon Ishikawa boots. Please feel free to add suggestion on the pre-order thread.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92161

From this point, please use the other post for any questions relating to purchasing. Also, please let me know if you are interested, or no longer interested in purchasing. Thanks!

hi I am 8 years old I was wondering if you could make a scorpion suit cause I am making a custom mk scorpion I have some pics for the suit if you can help I appretiate the help have a nice day.

hi I am 8 years old I was wondering if you could make a scorpion suit cause I am making a custom mk scorpion I have some pics for the suit if you can help I appretiate the help have a nice day.

I would be glad to help! :1-1:

First, I would recommend picking which "look" or character design you are interested in making. Remember, the more complicated the suit, the harder it will be to make. The easiest one to make would be the classic / MK1 look without the quilting (grid pattern). Then you have to think about things like pants, shoes (this is the hard part) and mask and hood! I may have some spare parts laying around I can send you. You mentioned you have some pictures? Can you post them?

Back