Mortal Kombat figures are out!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sniper33

Super Freak
Reaction score
For fan's of the classic looks of the MK characters, they are now starting to hit stores. As of right now I have only seen the Robot 3 pack that includes Smoke, Cyrax and Sector. The set is for the 3.75" figs and it costs $19.99.

Hopefully soon I'll be able to find some ninja's to go with the bots. The figs are pretty nice, but they aren't as good quality wise as joes and SW figs.

91d3b747.jpg

I'm alright with Smoke, he looks close enough to the game. For some reason he looks more blue in the picture, its a little closer to the game color in actual.

smoke.jpg

Cyrax on the other hand looks to be to yellow, i kinda remember him as a yellowish orange.

The way the figures are painted reminds me of Playdough for some reason. I've heard there are issues with these figures breaking (or maybe it was the Street Fighter figs that are also by Jazzwares). Either way these are a pass. I wasn't impressed with the 6" MK9 figures in hand and I doubt I'll be too impressed with these. I really with they'd give the MK license to Mattel or DC Direct.

The way the figures are painted reminds me of Playdough for some reason. I've heard there are issues with these figures breaking (or maybe it was the Street Fighter figs that are also by Jazzwares). Either way these are a pass. I wasn't impressed with the 6" MK9 figures in hand and I doubt I'll be too impressed with these. I really with they'd give the MK license to Mattel or DC Direct.

It was the SF figs that had reports of breakage. Just looking at those figs in the stores you can tell they are real cheapo looking. Though it is Jazwares, so the quality isn't great, they do have a cheap feel to them.

For fan's of the classic looks of the MK characters, they are now starting to hit stores. As of right now I have only seen the Robot 3 pack that includes Smoke, Cyrax and Sector. The set is for the 3.75" figs and it costs $19.99.

Hopefully soon I'll be able to find some ninja's to go with the bots. The figs are pretty nice, but they aren't as good quality wise as joes and SW figs.

91d3b747.jpg

Jeez, $20 for those?

It looks like I would be able to get them in three boxes of Cookie Crisp.

It was the SF figs that had reports of breakage. Just looking at those figs in the stores you can tell they are real cheapo looking. Though it is Jazwares, so the quality isn't great, they do have a cheap feel to them.

The really suckey thing is my friend has severall of the older MK figures from a few years ago and they are much better quality than the ones we are getting now.

Saw these 4" ones last week and cancelled my order from BBTS, I'll maybe get them if they ever go on sale. But I do like the 6" figures.

Back