Moria ORC PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
did you get one Havok??

I had one on order, but money issues forced me to cancel. I would get it later down the road, but I'm trying to stick to only main characters in my collection, primarily cause I have limited space. Still hard to resist though when awesome pieces come out like this one, even if it isn't a main character. Looking forward to seeing your pics man, I always enjoy seeing everybody's photo's of their collectibles. :D

pics will be posted. don't worry about that.. this thread has been lagging with the pics for awhile. I hope it arrives perfect.. :lol

Yeah it seems like some people don't like to take pictures of their stuff. I personally love taking pictures. :D I'm sure he'll arrive in perfect shape man, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Pics of mine...and again :drool:lol:

moriaorc1.jpg

moriaorc2.jpg

100_2998.jpg

moriaorc3.jpg

i have two more flex payments on mine. :banghead

i wish i could pay it off sooner, those anyone know if sideshow lets you pay off a piece sooner if you're on flexpay? :monkey3

Yes you can pay it off early. I had to switch my order to Flex and CS told me that I could pay the balance at any time.

Boo oOH:monkey2 just cancelled my MO EX, gutted!!! really wanted it but the Pound as fallen that much against th US Dollar it costing us in the UK 30%+ more to buy direct from SS:monkey2 I'll still keep my Berzerker PF as i've used $60 reward points and have it on flex pay:D

Would have cost me around £245 inc shipping and taxes from SS, can get reg for £180 at play.com reckon i'll do that the helmeted head aint worth the extra IMO.

Decided to go on the waitlist for the exclusive.
I did have one but returned it and now changing my mind so hopefully it converts.

Boo oOH:monkey2 just cancelled my MO EX, gutted!!! really wanted it but the Pound as fallen that much against th US Dollar it costing us in the UK 30%+ more to buy direct from SS:monkey2 I'll still keep my Berzerker PF as i've used $60 reward points and have it on flex pay:D

Wow got shipping notice that they've charged my card and are shipping after i cancelled, oh well really wanted it anyway so will stump up the extra and enjoy it:lol

Back