Moria ORC PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
alright...mine arrived today and over all I'm well pleased..:D the red isn't as bad as some of the first pics made it out to be but it would have been 100% bad ass if SS did get closer to the origonal Proto in weathering and color..you'll see in the last pic that a simple change of angle makes a pic of Orc show alot brighter than it is in person. IMO...get one now before the word gets out that this guy :rock :rock

side note: the fingers on the right hand were not painted and there's a chip on the back of the glove armour of that hand also..:monkey2 on to the pics..... btw, all these are with flash..

orc003.jpg

orc004.jpg

and then this one at a slightly different angle. looks alot more red..:huh

orc001.jpg

OK.... I caved and got this guy the other day. Feel a little embarassed since I was so PO'd at the color change, but F it. If I can muster up the balls, I'mmgonna go for the paint weathering fix.

Other than the red, I think the statue looks boobalicious.

This statue really is great. Wasn't as red in person as the pictures I'd seen. I may weather mine a bit some day.

I had this on flexpay and wasnt going to recieve untill april,but i just come into a bit of money so i got them to ship it now,should recieve very soon!!

:chew:D:chew

you just email them? that's all? i thought there was this whole deal calling and begging, i might have to do it. i have his big brother on the way and the berserker ex on PO as well. they are going to look bad arse together.

Yep just 1 e-mail asking them to charge all the outstanding funds (i'd already made one payment)and 2 days later i got a reply saying they had charged me and he will be on the way very soon,couldnt have been easier!:D

I have the berserker ex on PO aswell,and just recieved a reg Lurtz,but he came with his left leg broken off from the knee down:monkey2:monkey2,currently waiting on the insurance to coff up.:banghead

Yep just 1 e-mail asking them to charge all the outstanding funds (i'd already made one payment)and 2 days later i got a reply saying they had charged me and he will be on the way very soon,couldnt have been easier!:D

I have the berserker ex on PO aswell,and just recieved a reg Lurtz,but he came with his left leg broken off from the knee down:monkey2:monkey2,currently waiting on the insurance to coff up.:banghead

:(damn that sucks man:(

i hope it works out for you and you get some cash or a replacement.

i hope my reg. lurtz don't come broken.

:(damn that sucks man:(

i hope it works out for you and you get some cash or a replacement.

i hope my reg. lurtz don't come broken.

Thanks,yours should be fine as mine didnt come with a box:horror(i got a great deal) but the seller failed to pack him properly,hence the damage:monkey2

I canceled my exclusive before these started shipping, but I just ordered a regular for $232.50 shipped.

Back