Moria ORC PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I had to cancel my MO Exclusive after two Flexpay payments because of financial problems. It sucks but I lost my main job two months ago and my income is only 1/4 what it use to be right now. I'm still holding on to Indy order and hopefully things will change the next few weeks.

Congrats to the one who got their order converted due to my cancellation....:monkey2

That sucks, Sorry to hear that man.

Got charged for my Orc yesterday, he's almost here!

I'm paying £66 more for the exclusive head rather then getting him from a retailer here in the UK, but I couldn't pass up the complete armoured look.

No, no. I spent $183 bucks on the two flexpays and had one more to go ($91). I'm broke right now and by canceling I will get the $183 back minus the $40 Sideshow fees. I need money to pay for my bills and $143 bucks will help a lot. Hopefully things will be okay when I have to come up with the $300 for Indy.

Thanks for the positive note, Seaward. I'm down to only 11 Sideshow pieces instead of 26 a while ago. Don't wanna sell anything else.....

I know that had to sting. I didn't cancel my order primarily because I didn't want to eat the cancellation fee. I'm on my last Flex payment and will decide what to do with it when it gets here. I'm in the same boat financially and will most likely sell it. I'm going to try to stick to collectibles in the sub $100 category. It no longer makes sense to spend so much money on this stuff at the moment.

I snapped some pictures yesterday with the Moria Orc next to Galadriel, but my AT&T internet service kinda sucks. They rearranged my whole network because the technician doing the install couldn't figure out how to connect to an already spliced cable. I have to connect wired because the wireless adapter they provided sucks donkey nuts. Since I have to repost a few auctions, I need to run the cable down stairs and across the living room so I'll upload the pictures once i rejigger this whole mess. I am hoping to get a nice display case this weekend and make a nicer set-up, so hopefully I can post pics of that in a few days!

My Moria Orc colors look fine on mine. The only issue is that they missed painting the flesh color on the sword arm.

Sorry for the delay getting the photos uploaded, but my experience with AT&T has been terrible since we switched services...
Finally, here is one shot of the Moria Orc alongside Galadriel...not much of a photographer though:eek:

Looks good man. I still need Lurtz and I'll probably break down eventually and get Frodo as well. They all look great together.

My Moria Orc colors look fine on mine. The only issue is that they missed painting the flesh color on the sword arm.

Huh? It's all purple? IMo, send it back, you paid near $300 for it. get your monies worth.

Huh? It's all purple? IMo, send it back, you paid near $300 for it. get your monies worth.

Where is the paint missing? The flesh on mine is okay, but granted, there isn't much exposed arm on the Orc's right arm. I would certainly push for a refund or a correction.

It's too bad the minor flaws have people staying away from this one, as the entire figure is really cool. I hope to get my arm out of a cast tomorrow, and once I get my right hand back, I'll be weathering the cloth. It seems sacrilegious because of the price point, but I know with a little effort, this will be a stunning display!

Got that too, the fingers are grey. Apparantly this is a common problem. I wonder how many people have it and never noticed.

I think it may of had something to do with the Red Leather :confused:

I don't get it...I guess only a few people here got it... or they don't want to admit it with pics.. I actually decided to go through with the purchase.. just made my first flex payment the other day...

I don't get it...I guess only a few people here got it... or they don't want to admit it with pics.. I actually decided to go through with the purchase.. just made my first flex payment the other day...

Cool hopefully we get too see your pics :monkey3

Back