Moria ORC PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HI guys!

I have a question.....I have Moria Orc and Indy PFs on hold at Sideshow. Because of my economic situation, I decided to keep Indy and cancel Orc but I was able to delay my last flexpay for Orc a few more weeks because I want to know from you guys that got the piece(regardless of the red cloth) if it is an great sculpture or just okay. I personally prefer the helmet version but if I can keep my order and get the exclusive, I'll do that.

So, can I get some feedback on it? Is there an review on Moria Orc out there?

Thanks in advance

Bear

Personally the red imo really looks good. I did change it but just because I wanted to see it more as its proto but I really liked the red more than my take on it. The sculpt itself is mind-blowing! My favorite part of him are his warts on his legs and the protruding veins but of course that armor is fabulous! As per the ex, I find myself constantly changing it. It is probably my favorite ex item and I love seeing his eyes through his caged helmet.

Hey Bearmodel,
I didn't get the Indy PF, but a buddy of mine did, and they are both amazing figures. Since I like LOTR better than Indy, it is a no-brainer that I like the Moria Orc significantly better. The red cloth/pleather that is causing a stir really isn't too bright for my tastes, but the fabric looks new. Apart from this little detail, the sculpture is amazing, the pose is really cool and dynamic, and is a much larger PF than I would have expected. The armor detail is great, the base is very cool (and looks nice with Frodo) and the face sculpt is really well done. The paint job is really good, but my Orc has a slightly darker face. I didn't get the exclusive though, so I can't speak for the helmeted head. I hope some of this feedback helps with your decision.

Hey Bearmodel,
I didn't get the Indy PF, but a buddy of mine did, and they are both amazing figures. Since I like LOTR better than Indy, it is a no-brainer that I like the Moria Orc significantly better. The red cloth/pleather that is causing a stir really isn't too bright for my tastes, but the fabric looks new. Apart from this little detail, the sculpture is amazing, the pose is really cool and dynamic, and is a much larger PF than I would have expected. The armor detail is great, the base is very cool (and looks nice with Frodo) and the face sculpt is really well done. The paint job is really good, but my Orc has a slightly darker face. I didn't get the exclusive though, so I can't speak for the helmeted head. I hope some of this feedback helps with your decision.

Thanks Seaward. I really want to keep both and Moria Orc seems to be one hell of a piece. I have Lurtz and Aragorn and have Berserker on reserve so I think my collection is going to be more complete if I have Orc.

Right now because of my financial situation I'm trying to keep Marvel and LOTR sculptures as well as a few movie icons like Indy and Darkness PF as my main collection. Thanks again.

Bear

Thanks Seaward. I really want to keep both and Moria Orc seems to be one hell of a piece. I have Lurtz and Aragorn and have Berserker on reserve so I think my collection is going to be more complete if I have Orc.

Right now because of my financial situation I'm trying to keep Marvel and LOTR sculptures as well as a few movie icons like Indy and Darkness PF as my main collection. Thanks again.

Bear

you could always sell some ass main!:naughty :monkey3j/k

i think the orc will be up for grabs in the after marker for a while. if i was you i would get the orc first. you could never have enough LOTR goodness!

Slightly better shots ---

FauxBronze019.jpg

FauxBronze018.jpg

i like your picture can you say where you got it from?

i have to get some of his litho's ounce i get my man room i'm going to have to pimp it out with his work. :banana

I have 4 of his lithos and they are all killer. Can't wait for the ROTK litho to complete the trilogy.

And Jerry is an awesome guy. I got to talk his ear off at SDCC this year.

did you get them from his ebay store? i'm a liltle scared they might get damaged in transit.:monkey3

He packs them quite well. I'm sure if it did get damaged in shipping he'd have no problem sorting you out.

I know I sent him money through paypal but can't remember if I went through his ebay store or not.

If I'm not mistaken, I think SS has both of these for sale so you can even get rewards points for purchasing them.

Number 170 EX is in the house. I displayed the helmeted head on the base under the legs. It looks really cool.

As far as the red, It is a dark red. I checked the underside and it was a little brighter. I am really happy with the red and the piece itself.

Pics later tonight.

Not a bad piece over all. Sideshow must have received a hell of a deal on red (WITH gALADRIEL & mo). Just wondering if other Canadians got dinged a over charged with shipping. My total for shipping from fedex 156.74 in shipping fees to CANADA.
Sideshow doesn't change ways, I'll sell all my pieces & stop selling sideshow all together.
There is many other shipping options for sideshow to ship, they do not have to ship the most expensive fedex way.

Back