Moria ORC PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is many other shipping options for sideshow to ship, they do not have to ship the most expensive fedex way.
Same situation here for me in Switzerland, the most expensive way (in any way, regarding shipping cost and taxes / import fees) is being used, despite a lot of other (much, much cheaper) options. I tried hard, but gave up talking to Sideshow a long time ago. :monkey4

Sad note on the side: shipments in Europe ship from the UK and while the exchange rate between the Pound and the Dollar has dropped considerably (any exchange rate between Pound and any currency for that matter...) from 1:2 down to 1:1.45 in the last 6 months, the shipping cost Sideshow invoices in Dollar has still remained the same... :monkey4 again

(completely different topic, I know, but it still upsets me when I read about these issues...)

Same situation here for me in Switzerland, the most expensive way (in any way, regarding shipping cost and taxes / import fees) is being used, despite a lot of other (much, much cheaper) options. I tried hard, but gave up talking to Sideshow a long time ago. :monkey4

Sad note on the side: shipments in Europe ship from the UK and while the exchange rate between the Pound and the Dollar has dropped considerably (any exchange rate between Pound and any currency for that matter...) from 1:2 down to 1:1.45 in the last 6 months, the shipping cost Sideshow invoices in Dollar has still remained the same... :monkey4 again

(completely different topic, I know, but it still upsets me when I read about these issues...)

Goliath I would try Forbidden Planet in the UK www.forbiddenplanet.com as thats where I am getting my MO from, its not the exclusive but I don't mind that. With the Euro now surpassing the pound it makes MUCH more sense and they they only charge me £15 to ship to Ireland with no taxes!!!! I am saving in the region of 100-150 dollars!! Just a thought, and yeah where are the Galadriel and Moria Orc pictures!!:banana

@WrathOfSauron: It's only the Exclusives I buy directly from Sideshow. As you say, anything else is a lot cheaper from retailers over here...

Well, I had to cancel my MO Exclusive after two Flexpay payments because of financial problems. It sucks but I lost my main job two months ago and my income is only 1/4 what it use to be right now. I'm still holding on to Indy order and hopefully things will change the next few weeks.

Congrats to the one who got their order converted due to my cancellation....:monkey2

Well, I had to cancel my MO Exclusive after two Flexpay payments because of financial problems. It sucks but I lost my main job two months ago and my income is only 1/4 what it use to be right now. I'm still holding on to Indy order and hopefully things will change the next few weeks.

Congrats to the one who got their order converted due to my cancellation....:monkey2

if you're in the US..that's only a $50 savings..:confused:

if you're in the US..that's only a $50 savings..:confused:

No, no. I spent $183 bucks on the two flexpays and had one more to go ($91). I'm broke right now and by canceling I will get the $183 back minus the $40 Sideshow fees. I need money to pay for my bills and $143 bucks will help a lot. Hopefully things will be okay when I have to come up with the $300 for Indy.

Thanks for the positive note, Seaward. I'm down to only 11 Sideshow pieces instead of 26 a while ago. Don't wanna sell anything else.....

My pics it does not look like a bright red to me. ESP. with out the flash:
RalsRoom2005.jpg

RalsRoom2004.jpg

RalsRoom2001.jpg

Last edited:
I like it. The red is not bad, looks good actually. I had canceled orginally and then got back on the list. It is a nice piece.

Red not as bright on the MO but man from those pics the PJ's are just a bit more checkered than shown on SS's early prototype.:naughty:D

i hope my wl converts on this one (again :rolleyes:)
i've only cancelled and reordered this one three times already.:banghead
i think once the euro orders get out, and the returns get back to ss my WL will convert one last time:banana:banana

Back