Moria Orc PF - Questions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its not as red as i have seen in some photos i would say 2.5 . Its a shame u can't see this in person ,or u would own it by now.

Doesn't fit in the Detolf?? WoW... I've misjudged the size on this piece.
I didn't want to try and squeeze him in, but the way he is holding his sword and shield cause his total width to be too wide for the shelf normally. Someone else might get brave and try to have him on the bottom shelf at an angle, but I'm not sure I want to risk it!:eek:

This PF is way bigger than I expected. With the price point and the stance of the character, I expected something akin to Frodo heightwise, and it is almost as tall as Aragorn!

I didn't want to try and squeeze him in, but the way he is holding his sword and shield cause his total width to be too wide for the shelf normally. Someone else might get brave and try to have him on the bottom shelf at an angle, but I'm not sure I want to risk it!:eek:

This PF is way bigger than I expected. With the price point and the stance of the character, I expected something akin to Frodo heightwise, and it is almost as tall as Aragorn!

Nope, I read people saying that but I have him next to Frodo and if he were to stand up straight he'd be almost as tall as Aragorn. The shield and sword do spread him out a lot too.

2.5 as well. It is worth getting and I generally have a high threshold for what I consider great statues. This one is really nice and the red, which I'm not thrilled about, really isn't that bad and not that noticeable. It's not quite as red but it is not quite maroon either.

picture.php

This has been modified by you, correct?

I can't vote, since I canceled, because of the differences which I thought to be major.

I just received mine and I love it. I am getting another one. The red fiasco is over dramatic.

I would have to agree with most everyone that yes, it's a tad more red than most everyone expected, but the statue is absolutely wonderful and the redness doesn't detract from it on the whole hardly at all. I love mine and will never get rid of it!

:chew

sadly it's going to be at least a month or more before i get mine:monkey2,
but at least when i get him it'll be like christmas again since i'll be getting like 4-5 ss items at once.:banana:banana

I'm with TOE. The red issue is a blow-out, this figure is fantastic.

Yes it's red, but it suits just fine.

Cracking piece!

Thanks for all the comments guys, but every picture I see, I'm still seeing too much red and I know it would just bug me too much, so there's one more Moria Orc exclusive just been added to the waitlist - hope its someone on here that gets it (assuming you're happy with the red of course)! TBH I'm thinking of getting rid of all of my PFs (all but Galadriel) so there might be a few getting listed in the for sale section soon - keep an eye out if you're interested!

Got my PF and I am very happy with it, great sculpt but I have to say I have the WETA/SS Moria Orc mini bust and although they are very similar, I think the sculpt is better on that. Can't find my camera lead for the computer but when i do I will post some shots. Great statue overall! :D

Okay I know its far too late too do anything but why couldn't the Ex for this PF of been an Interchangeable Helmeted Head and Interchangeable Hands for a Bow and Arrow like Lurtz?
Then it could of been a Moria Orc Swordsman and Archer :D
Oh well

Back