Premium Format Morgul Lord Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Witch-king / Lord of the Nazgul PF! Order NOW through the banner!.

No luck with the waitlist,anyone who wants to sell please pm me (long shot i know)

...Also, I still think the scale is in question compared to the other PF's. I think he should be slightly bigger. That's all for now. :wave

Yup. I totally agree with you. It's a big, impressive piece, and that lulls a lot of people into a false sense of correctness. But the scale is off, IMO.

Just ordered one during the weekend... looking forward to getting him this week! Better late then never I guess.

Gonna look into fixing his mask so the base tips are closer. How are most people doing this? Rubber bands & hair dryer?? If anyone has some tips throw 'em my way! Thanks.

I believe it was done by heating them up and carefully pinching them together.....

can I check if the guys who modded the ML have any issue with the chain taking the weight of the morning star?

thinking of modding mine too. :)

can I check if the guys who modded the ML have any issue with the chain taking the weight of the morning star?

thinking of modding mine too. :)

It has been 5 or 6 months now and mine hasn't dropped or bent. If you want any help shoot me a PM. :wave

I forgot about that mod, id be curious on how to do that as well. Not saying id do it, because I dont really trust myself, but Im curious if easy enough maybe I will try it.

Man you need to make a vid of that awesome custom!

I second that!

:duff
Bill

I forgot about that mod, id be curious on how to do that as well. Not saying id do it, because I dont really trust myself, but Im curious if easy enough maybe I will try it.

If I had known there was interest in this I would have documented the stages of the custom in some way. Its funny with me and modding some of my stuff, I get inspired or annoyed, change it and then think to myself "a before photo would have been nice!" It is a bit late now, since he is reassembled, but I can take pics or a vid of the where I cut and how it was reassembled, paints I used etc. I will get on it over the weekend for you guys who are interested. :)

If I had known there was interest in this I would have documented the stages of the custom in some way. Its funny with me and modding some of my stuff, I get inspired or annoyed, change it and then think to myself "a before photo would have been nice!" It is a bit late now, since he is reassembled, but I can take pics or a vid of the where I cut and how it was reassembled, paints I used etc. I will get on it over the weekend for you guys who are interested. :)

I am defin interested. just mustering up the courage. :)

Awesome! :rock

Re: Witch-king / Lord of the Nazgul PF! Link to waitlist in 1st post..

Custom pose >>>>>>>>>> original pose! Awesome job. Thanks for the link Moriaman.

Yes please! :clap

:duff
Bill

Just arrived to me!!! Amazing statue!!!

0109s.jpg

0107go.jpg

0108z.jpg

0116w.jpg

0115c.jpg

0114p.jpg

0113x.jpg

0112r.jpg

0111jt.jpg

0110s.jpg

Nice pics John, one day I may unbox this.....

Back