Premium Format Morgul Lord Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Witch-king / Lord of the Nazgul PF! Order NOW through the banner!.

It's ok up-close, but not suprisingly we never did see the EX sword; or sadly how the flail attaches to the base. The helm looked somewhat small too, just using the SSW helm as a reference.

I am strongly leaning towards cancelling in favor of the LSB and Weta piece.

I thought the piece was pretty sweet. Much better in person than the pics give it credit. In person as I've said someplace else I think seeing it gives you a better idea of the pose and the flow of the piece.

The pose isn't what everyone had predicted, but it looks great! Can't wait to see him in person, but thanks to everyone who supplied photos and comments from San Diego. I do hope that the eyeholes are not obstructed on the mask though!

I will be keeping mine

I took this pic to demonstrate the angle I would display him at, if I end up keeping my order -

miif43.jpg

Its a keeper

Wow people get way to upset about this stuff. Keeping mine for sure! Could be better, could be worse. At least he is not displayed taking a dump or somthing... Bottom line no matter what there will always be haters. Gotta balance things out man.... so I'll be a lover:peace

Psyberiantiger, First off, Your Collection is MAD SWEET..........Second, This is No Personal Attack on any Level to you or anyone else, just a response, Im just Completely Dissappointed, Im an Avid LOTR Collector and was Heavily Anticipating this Piece...Sideshow didnt just Drop the Ball, it Went through the Floor...Yes, there will be Lovers and Haters on this Piece.... But, REALISTICALLY, Sideshow only Needs what???? 1200 People ( 500 Exc. and ??? yet TBD for the Reg. Version ) to buy this in Order for it to be a Success???? You have to admit that of Most of all Negative Feedback on any Piece reguarding LOTR, This ranks Right up there......Like I had said Before.... None the Less, This Piece will sell-Out for both Version....And Being a Business Owner Myself, Whats More Important than a Sell-Out??? Customer Satisfaction

Last edited:

Psyberiantiger, First off, Your Collection is MAD SWEET..........Second, This is No Personal Attack on any Level to you or anyone else, just a response, Im just Completely Dissappointed, Im an Avid LOTR Collector and was Heavily Anticipating this Piece...Sideshow didnt just Drop the Ball, it Went through the Floor...Yes, there will be Lovers and Haters on this Piece.... But, REALISTICALLY, Sideshow only Needs what???? 1200 People ( 500 Exc. and ??? yet TBD for the Reg. Version ) to buy this in Order for it to be a Success???? You have to admit that of Most of all Negative Feedback on any Piece reguarding LOTR, This ranks Right up there......Like I had said Before.... None the Less, This Piece will sell-Out for both Version....And Being a Business Owner Myself, Whats More Important than a Sell-Out??? Customer Satisfaction
Thanks for the comment on my collection! As for the pose... I do agree with what you are saying. If I was the "art director" at sideshow I would not have let this pass, not because it's a horrible pose, but because there are soooo many cooler poses that could have fit this character better. (one of them NOT being sitting on a toilet) As it stands there is really nothing we can do to change it... so I accept it for what it is... chances are when I see it in person- I will find a new respect for it. (fingers crossed)

Cancelled mine :( Really wanted to like it but even after the SDCC pics, I still cant get over that awkward pose.

Cancelling all the LOTR PFs I have on order. I think I'll just stick with the Maquette line since they're smaller and cheaper.

Cancelling all the LOTR PFs I have on order. I think I'll just stick with the Maquette line since they're smaller and cheaper.

only cheaper, by what? like $25, and they are 1/6 compared to 1/4 in scale though

only cheaper, by what? like $25, and they are 1/6 compared to 1/4 in scale though

A bit pricey for their size, but easier to display for the very same reasons.

Listen up people! This PF is the ____! I saw it at comic con and was the first thing to catch my eye. The damn thing was frickin evil and it like sucked u in. Pose was great. He is swinging a 3 ton mace around, of course he needs his leg and footings to be tight. Bottom line, im getting it and the piece looks wicked in person. Dont judge a book by its pics, read it first!

Listen up people! This PF is the ____! I saw it at comic con and was the first thing to catch my eye. The damn thing was frickin evil and it like sucked u in. Pose was great. He is swinging a 3 ton mace around, of course he needs his leg and footings to be tight. Bottom line, im getting it and the piece looks wicked in person. Dont judge a book by its pics, read it first!

:lol:lol:lol

You lost before you started.....:wave

Back