Premium Format Morgul Lord Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Witch-king / Lord of the Nazgul PF?

it looks like with the witch king, the shoulder armor goes over his robe. I guess it could still be possible to be a combo piece if theres a ringwraith head where the cloth drapes over the shoulder armor so you dont see it or maybe just make the shoulder armor and helm removable to turn the piece into a ringwraith. Not likey though, but its possible.

How tall is this expected to be? I think it would make SS/Weta Sauron look like a hobbit.

The SSW Sauron is up around 24" tall and that's usually what PFs run. The size of the Beserker PF could probably give a good idea - that thing is BIG!

Can't wait to see this in its full glory... man this is going to be one bad ass piece. Keep up the good job Kevin :)

I've got both the Weta ML statue and the SS LSB in my display. I'm sure the PF will really be larger than the statue but the Weta ML being all-poly probably gives it texturing and "swirl" that would be very difficult to capture with fabric. I imagine that I'll display all three! (Now I just need to add a United Cutlery "Sword of the Witchking" to hang on the wall behind them.)

While you're at it, dont forget the United Cutlery WitchKing Dagger, and Helm! :D All very cool pieces, In fact, I dont think that anyones made any bad Witchking pieces...

Great pics! You can bet I've got the dagger on my radar! As large as the LSB is, I have the WK helm I want but the UC offering is a beauty to behold!

And maybe this piece would fit right in too...

"The Witchking's mace or flail pictured is constructed of a foam filled resin shell which is textured heavily for that pitted, fatiqued metal look. The chain is steel with welded spikes. The handle is cast resin. The head of the mace is over 22" in height and the overall length of the mace is over 5 feet! "

And maybe this piece would fit right in too...

"The Witchking's mace or flail pictured is constructed of a foam filled resin shell which is textured heavily for that pitted, fatiqued metal look. The chain is steel with welded spikes. The handle is cast resin. The head of the mace is over 22" in height and the overall length of the mace is over 5 feet! "

Tack, Sverige! I've seen a picture of that in someone's home before but I've never heard where to purchase one. Is there a dealer who carries it?

Tack, Sverige! I've seen a picture of that in someone's home before but I've never heard where to purchase one. Is there a dealer who carries it?

I have the site bookmarked somewhere (its in Florida if Im not mistaken). I was seriously looking into getting the WK Mace from them when I was getting all my RW/WK gear from Kropserkel, but be forwarned. It took a month and a half to get TWO email responses from them. The pieces are commission only, and they were $1500 for a FOAM mace. I could MAYBE see that (but I would still have a bit of difficulty paying) for a METAL one. But not for resin and foam. That should be $500 TOPS, Oh and the stand was extra... :horror

Witch-king / Lord of the Nazgul PF?

quadcent said:
good luck getting that one into any factory made display cabinet.
it's footprint is VERY large.
But it is possible. I found a beautiful Italian-made display cabinet at a thrift store for $75. My Eagle vs FB fits nicely inside. :D

In case there were any questions/hopes hanging around out there that there might be a regular Ringwraith PF, in addition to the ML, SS cleared that up in tonight's newly-posted Q&A. The Ringwraith talked about in July of '09 did indeed end up as the ML.

In case there were any questions/hopes hanging around out there that there might be a regular Ringwraith PF, in addition to the ML, SS cleared that up in tonight's newly-posted Q&A. The Ringwraith talked about in July of '09 did indeed end up as the ML.

And with that, the hopes and dreams of those few uber-dedicated LotR fans who intended on buying 9 PFs came crashing down... ;)

And with that, the hopes and dreams of those few uber-dedicated LotR fans who intended on buying 9 PFs came crashing down... ;)

Well, maybe not. Take off some of the ML specific sculpted stuff and you'd have a Ringwraith. I have no doubt someone will try, tho not sure anyone would do it 9 times :rotfl

It certainly looks that way. Sideshow either :

A]. Doesn't know the difference between a Ringwraith and the Morgul Lord

B]. Ran into some serious technical difficulties trying to produce a Ringwraith PF

C]. Is saving the Ringwraith for a RWOS PF.

I suspect the answer is B]., though I'm hoping it's C].

It certainly looks that way. Sideshow either :

A]. Doesn't know the difference between a Ringwraith and the Morgul Lord

B]. Ran into some serious technical difficulties trying to produce a Ringwraith PF

C]. Is saving the Ringwraith for a RWOS PF.

I suspect the answer is B]., though I'm hoping it's C].

I think that the answer is 'B' as well. I really believe they started out to do a standard RW but it just wasn't coming together the way they wanted.:dunno (I know zilch about fabrics on statues, etc.)

I think the answer is that they started to do a ringwraith, thought it looked too boring, and said 'hey, wouldn't it be cool if we stuck some armour on it and made it into the ML' :slap

This look so fantastic cant wait to get him althouhg would lov to c a gimli pf

the witch-king=win but seriously he is the most awesome villain in
movie history almost up to par with Vader at least that's what i think:nana:

the witch-king=win but seriously he is the most awesome villain in
movie history almost up to par with Vader at least that's what i think:nana:

Ya he's definatly high on the list. But even withing lord of the rings hes not number 1. There is only one lord of the ring and he does not share power. :ring:ogat

Sauruman next then if the PF range is having a couple more villains???

I can go with that as long as I get news of another one of the 9 walkers :lol

Back