Premium Format Morgul Lord Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Witch-king / Lord of the Nazgul PF?

I have a feeling that we will be seeing the finished product between late May and mid-July, with the PO happening during SDCC. SS put the GTG PF up for PO at the end of January, so that would be close to 6 months between orders. I also have a feeling that the PF following that will be Saruman.

That's about all that my crystal ball has shown me tonight, so I'll quit (plus the fact that staring into a piece of glass for hours makes you go cross-eyed!). The inner :ogat has spoken!

:D

If this turns out to be a PF, would that make him larger or smaller than SSW Sauron?

I don't want the witch king to be bigger than the dark lord hehe

If this turns out to be a PF, would that make him larger or smaller than SSW Sauron?

I don't want the witch king to be bigger than the dark lord hehe

It should be roughly the same size height wise, but I presume the Witch-king would have more mass being 1/4 scale.

Really looking forward to this PF. anyone have any ideas what the EX will be? I for one am hoping it's not a print of some kind. :monkey4

Switch out hand with mace or flaming sword, im guessing mace would be the reg. Bit similar to the weta version but I dont think there's much scope for a rubber chicken TBH.

Flaming sword would be cool actually. Nice reference to the extended scene.

i dont know whats extended and whats not anymore:monkey2..... all i watch are the extended so that's the normal version for me :rock

Really looking forward to this PF. anyone have any ideas what the EX will be? I for one am hoping it's not a print of some kind. :monkey4

I too hope the ex is something for the figure and not another print. The prints are beautiful pieces in themselves, but they require additional display space which, for me, is tight.

I'm a little surprised people are expecting even part of a 1/4 scale fell beast. I'm pretty sure that it's just the Witch King on the battlefield.

I'm not even sure how part of a 1/4 scale fell beast would work? Just the head would be the size of a 1:1 bust and then the figure would be on top of that? So about $1200? Does anyone really want that?

Yeah pretty ridiculous. It wouldn't work. What would work I think is an LSB of the Morgul Lords Fell Beast, with armor on the head. The tricky part would be the neck... if they put too much it would make a long LSB... but something no bigger than Cave Troll or Balrog would be great, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

b5mhk7.jpg

so this is a totally dumb question, but I'm gonna ask anyways - is this the ringwraith PF we have wanted for so long, or will they make a separate ringwraith in addition to the morgul lord??

I'm think this is it, just curious what you guys think.

At first I was wondering if maybe the crown would be a seperate piece and you'd be able to swap out to make a regular version.

Back