Premium Format Morgul Lord Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Witch-king / Lord of the Nazgul PF?

So Pitu, how far along did the Witch-king look?

and another question, were you able to sneak a peek at anything else that might be coming our way in the future?:naughty

So Pitu, how far along did the Witch-king look?

and another question, were you able to sneak a peek at anything else that might be coming our way in the future?:naughty

I saw so much crap and i cant say ____!! :monkey2 Awesome stuff though! Witch King i have a feeling in the next month or so we will see the full proto!

Thanks for the scoop (at least as much as you can say) and some sort of possible time frame for the Morgul Lord. This year has been flying by, and Gandalf can't ship fast enough. To know that another PF might be on order before he ships would be a lighting fast pace for the LOTR PF line!!!

I hope to see the proto of the PF when SDCC rolls around. Can you at least confirm that papo?

I cant confirm anything but i think he will be there. unless Kevin screws something up :lol

Don't think you can just write whatever you want about me on here pitu. For pitu's insolence, I'll do everything in my power to delay the Witchking. Feel free to send him your hate mail. :nono

Don't think you can just write whatever you want about me on here pitu. For pitu's insolence, I'll do everything in my power to delay the Witchking. Feel free to send him your hate mail. :nono

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Dammit! i had no clue you were spying on me!!! Papo you know i was kidding! there is only one person that screws stuff in your department and thats Tim. I love you papo!! :rotfl

OT: Pitu I'm pretty sure you made it onto Australian Radio the other day, they where giving examples of Youtube Vids & I'm sure it was you introducing one of your rooms & a collectable of course, I reckognised the "B@tch#S" LOL!.....sorry back to the PF

OT: Pitu I'm pretty sure you made it onto Australian Radio the other day, they where giving examples of Youtube Vids & I'm sure it was you introducing one of your rooms & a collectable of course, I reckognised the "B@tch#S" LOL!.....sorry back to the PF

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOr real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Pitu taking over australia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant confirm anything but i think he will be there. unless Kevin screws something up :lol

Excellent news.:cool:

Not so good.:(

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOr real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Pitu taking over australia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just plain scary somebody help us.:D

Back