Premium Format Morgul Lord Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do not mind the pose, reminds me of him starting to wind up to sling the mace up and over and into the ground.

Still need to get one. :(

Yeah, same here. I never really understood the disappointment for the pose either. It reminds me of the moment that he stands up, rather angry at Eowyn for just beheading his ride. I love the pose.

****ing hate that girl.

I called it in the theater just before it happened.

"No man can kill me!"
...let me guess, she will, she no man...
"I'm no man!" raaaaa
:slap

****ing hate that girl.

I called it in the theater just before it happened.

"No man can kill me!"
...let me guess, she will, she no man...
"I'm no man!" raaaaa
:slap

:lol

I loved it & it's one of my favourite scenes in film & literary history. Although I appreciate that it plays out a bit differently in the book.

& no, I have no bias towards scenes featuring The Morgul Lord.

....honest. :p

i just sold my morgul lord reg for $500 locally, great piece but wanted another piece and needed the money

189 arrived today. :yess: I heated up and pinched the helm together. I think I got it pretty close to screen accurate, what do you think? To close? Still to far apart?

Last edited:
Hi peeps, what is the going or fair price these days for this PF? Looking for an EX and just want to know what prices I should be looking for.
Cheers in advance!

Ok thanks man..

Whats your guys thoughts on this piece? Is it still worth trying to get this piece? its a fairly old release right.

It's one of my favorites. I'd save yourself a few bucks and go for the regular version though. I've had the EX since it was released in 2011 and have yet to use the flaming sword.

I snagged my EX for $700 USD a few months back. Brand new in box, never displayed. It is a phenomenal piece and quite menacing in person. It is one of my favorite PFs. Best of luck acquiring one, Quietstorm. :)

With all 2 posters arriving yesterday and today, thought now is the time to post my Morgul Lord statue, the EX version.

He came at a price, but for my LOTR villain collection to work I had to have him, the display LOTR corner looks stunning. I could end it with just this corner, but I want Sauron and Saruman to complete it

Morgul Lord Flaming sword pics

wide shots

Other shots

Morgul Lord Regular sword shots

wide shots

Other shots

Closer shots of the Morgul Lords crown/helmet

The huge Mace

Statue stand name

The bottom of the base and statue number

3 different angle shots of where the Morgul Lord, Sauron and Saruman will be placed

Number #350/500

Nice pics! I really need to pick this up one day. I keep waiting for an EX to pop up for 500-600. I've missed a couple at that price so I know I'm not crazy.

Back