Premium Format Morgul Lord Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally picked up the Morgul Lord. It's the first time I've seen it in person and gotta say
I love this PF! So stoked to finally add him to my collection.
Sorry if this was already answered.How did you guys bring the helmet tips closer together? Did you heat it with a hair dryer?
qe5y7aqe.jpg
u7y2umyn.jpg

Finally picked up the Morgul Lord. IT's the first time ive aeen it in person and gotta say
I love this PF! So stoked to finally add him in my collection.
Sorry if this was already answered.How did you guys bring the helmet tips closer together? Did you heat it with a hair dryer?
qe5y7aqe.jpg

Congrats on the pickup. Fixed your pic in my quote.

I used a heat gun on the helm, but a hair dryer should work also. He looks much better with that done.

Congrats on the pickup. Fixed your pic in my quote.

I used a heat gun on the helm, but a hair dryer should work also. He looks much better with that done.
Thanks for fixing that Stingray.:duff I'm going to give the hair dryer a try tonight when I get home.

Congrats Riggo.
Very nice collection there. :clap
Thanks Centurion! I'm on the look out for Lurtz now.

Sorry to bump this old thread, but I finally got a PF Morgul Lord Ex. and I'm very excited as I've wanted it for a long time. :) I'll post some pics as soon as he arrives.

The same seller also have a PF Sauron I want badly, but I just don't think I can swing it with the Morgul Lord purchase and Smaug the Terrible coming up in the next couple of months. :(

Sorry to bump this old thread, but I finally got a PF Morgul Lord Ex. and I'm very excited as I've wanted it for a long time. :) I'll post some pics as soon as he arrives.

The same seller also have a PF Sauron I want badly, but I just don't think I can swing it with the Morgul Lord purchase and Smaug the Terrible coming up in the next couple of months. :(

The Morgul Lord Ex is my dream PF to own. Congratulations on getting him.

This is a great piece. Even that unique pose grew on me. My only negative is that Sword can pop out of his hand easily if this statue gets moved. Plus the EX sword is extra sensitive and can break easily. A great statue

One day I hope to get the EX too to pair with my Sauron. I'm happy with Weta for most LotR/Hobbit but this is one where the PF takes the cake... I think. I've only seen pics of either.

This is a great piece. Even that unique pose grew on me. My only negative is that Sword can pop out of his hand easily if this statue gets moved. Plus the EX sword is extra sensitive and can break easily. A great statue

They are getting very rare like Gandalf recently for some reason. Used to be there were 3-4 around all the time, now you are lucky to see one for sale(at a reasonable price anyway). I also picked up the Legendary scale bust of him and that is a great piece also.

Gandalf was my first. Morgul Lord my second. That started it all for me. Now, although I still have many 1/6 left, I only really collect Star Wars 1/6 and do 1/4 scale for everything else.

I like the PF well enough but even after time I'm still not a big fan of the pose. I much prefer the pose of the original SSW statue.

I do not mind the pose, reminds me of him starting to wind up to sling the mace up and over and into the ground.

Still need to get one. :(

Can you take a photo of the entire display? This looks great. And. Where did you get it?
Yeh no probs...
65388994ccc6b3920379696f37583022.jpg

Thats just a corner of my living room. Slowly building up the collection. The shelves in that unit are tottaly adjustable, it may end up with sauron on the bottom and 2 bad guys above him [emoji41] . I got it second hand from a car garage, they used it to show things that the sold. I got it for free :p !

Back