Premium Format Morgul Lord Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Witch-king / Lord of the Nazgul PF! Order NOW through the banner!.

Impressive!! Most impressive!!!!!!! i can't wait mine!

Comparaison size, with Weta :

credit : Fana-Collec.

:)

Last edited:

Thanks for the size comparison Masterside! The production pictures look really nice, and I can't wait for this to ship. I've already told my wife that this will be my christmas/b-day present for myself, but I think I'll have to open him early if he ships before the holidays!

Last edited:

Impressive!! Most impressive!!!!!!! i can't wait mine!

Comparaison size, with Weta :

credit : Fana-Collec.

:)

Except his math is inaccurate. Which in turn makes this picture very inaccurate.

He used 65 cm for the height, but that is actually the height including the base. He needs to subtract about 10 cm from the height. The base for the Weta ML is about 1.5 cm, compared to the 10 cm for the PF base.

Last edited:

I don't agree computer fly!

The Morgul Lord with base = 69 cm : https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=3000331

The thickness of they bases of the Lord of the Rings are 4 or 4,5 cm.

For my part I am based on the base of Lurtz (4cm).

As consquence as 69-4 = 65 cm :clap

Thank you for your comprehension.

Still on the Wail-List for the Ex. Hope it will convert till December...

This should not have any trouble converting.

I don't agree computer fly!

The Morgul Lord with base = 69 cm : https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=3000331

The thickness of they bases of the Lord of the Rings are 4 or 4,5 cm.

For my part I am based on the base of Lurtz (4cm).

As consquence as 69-4 = 65 cm :clap

Thank you for your comprehension.

EDIT:

I think you should go and measure your Lurtz base again my friend.

Last edited:

Have notices went out for this?

I would like to see some inhandshots.

Have notices went out for this?

I would like to see some inhandshots.

No 30 day notices yet but I am guessing we will see them very shortly. Usually when updated photos are posted coming soon notices follow.

Sweet! Looks good to me!

300033_press01.jpg

300033_press03.jpg

300033_press04.jpg

300033_press05.jpg

300033_press06.jpg

300033_press09.jpg

300033_press11.jpg

i can defn see someone making a custom ringwraith pf from this.

Those are very nice and helpful high res images. Thanks!

Not a big fan of the corrugated cloth in the robes. Makes it kind of messy and beggarly IMO. If it was in the proof, I don't recall it. (EDIT: Found proof images that show some of the cloth was in fact corrugated). That said, assuming all the production pieces are going to look like this, these nice images let us get a much better look at the detailing.

I liked the smoother dirt stains along the robes dragging the ground on the proof better than the splattering they did on the production piece, as it seemed more subtle. But, that's a relative judgment. The splattering seems to fit as well for a muddy battle environment.

The armor pieces are actually looking nice. The weathering looks good, lots of detail. Looks like that will be a pleasing part of the figure. They appear to have gone a little extra, and put some tears/holes in some of the robe fabric. And the bottom edges of the fabric aren't just torn material, but exhibit some variation along the edges where chunks have worn out. The sword looks really nice. I may have to figure out how to pull the cloth material back away from the inside of the eye sockets on the crown. I'm not sure if a wraith sees through something like that or not, but it kind of distracts on a logical level, seems off. So, minor detail there that should be easily adjustable.

All in all, I think I'll let this one ship. My issues with it are the kind that time forgets. With that, it promises to be a nice representation of one of the more fearful characters from Middle Earth.

Last edited:

ugh what are the chances of my EX converting!? I want one!

ugh what are the chances of my EX converting!? I want one!

In this current economy coupled with the fact thats it's delay puts it in the middle of several other releases, I'd say your chances are quite good. :)

not to mention the EX is quite lame, even worse than a print :monkey3

Oooooookaaaaaay.......the skewed head that brought a flood of complaints but then showed up at SDCC with an un-skewed head (see pic below) to widespread approval has been reinstated. Unless the head on this PF able to be moved around, I predict a s**tload of cancellations.

Pic posted by someone at SDCC:

View attachment 29301

the head doesnt need to be movable; im sure the helm can be moved around on his head at certain angles.

the head doesnt need to be movable; im sure the helm can be moved around on his head at certain angles.

I bet you're right. That crown is probably a removable piece that just sits on/around some sort of frame/ball.

Back