MORGAN'S Hellfire Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seeing a higher res version of the poster, Ant-Man is actually on Tony's shoulder :lol I'm surprised with all of the new pro photos HT has put out today. I wonder if we're getting all of them PO this week. I'm very tempted on the Hulk, but not sure I like the new face sculpt he has in the movie. IDK why they changed it.

I'm kind of surprised in the trailer that the Guardians weren't aware of who Thor was, or didn't recognize him. Is it the short hair? :lol

They never mention the Avengers do they? Big Galaxy, they've never crossed paths. Also no indication SL has kept tabs on Earth, was there?

They never mention the Avengers do they? Big Galaxy, they've never crossed paths. Also no indication SL has kept tabs on Earth, was there?

According to Gunn, Peter never went back to earth or was concerned with it. I agree, GOTG have no reason to know of Thor. The Collector would, but not the Guardians.

I feel like everyone in that part of the world seems to know who Thanos is, so it just seems like they would know the son of Odin as well. I hope there is an Ant-Man, Star Lord, Thor convo at some point :lol

What exclusive?

Thor.jpg

I don't really like that

The figure or the fact that it's exclusive? I like it more than the traditional outfit. I was never a fan of the giant circles on his outfit although it's always been the classic look in the comics...

Back