MORGAN'S Hellfire Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all i see looking at that is the spider symbol or zipper not being centered on chest. :lol ahhh the reality of being a designer is you cant ever go back to not seeing things like that.

but yeah if the suit was similar would dig, like home made the webs arent perfect look.:clap

I don't like the arms on it

Hey, guys! :wave Have you seen the new Spider-Man hoodie?

spidermanhoodie3.jpg

spidermanhoodie5.jpg

If this is the costume that Spidey will have in Civil War, then consider me a fan! :woo

Well..... I don't hate it. That is a good thing.

I mostly like the hoodie design because of the messy web pattern. It's different, in a good way. If Spidey wears a costume in Civil War that looks like the design on the hoodie, I'd be okay with it. However, I do think the costume from the original Spider-Man trilogy was much better.

08-spider-man-2002.jpg

On the other hand, I think the hoodie design completely outclasses the ASM suit, which I downright hated. I thought that was different in a bad way. The ASM2 suit was okay though (the big eyes were the only thing holding me back from really liking it).

file_575872_new-spider-man-suit-02252013-110643.jpg

The big eyes are classic Spidey...I hope Marvel comes back to the red & blue

I know the big eyes are classic, but in this particular case I didn't like classic much. :lol

I also hope Marvel heads back to red and blue. I'm all for a black suit appearance down the line though, as long as it doesn't come attached with all of Spider-Man 3's flaws. :lol

I'm not terribly familiar with the comics, but I'd love to see Venom again, and in a film that's less cringe-worthy. I've heard cool things about Carnage too.

I'm not terribly familiar with the comics, but I'd love to see Venom again, and in a film that's less cringe-worthy. I've heard cool things about Carnage too.

Spiderman questions?!?!

He basically got the suit during the original secret wars where the Beyonder pitted all heroes vs all villains basically to see which side is the right one :lol

How Venom came along was basically like Spider-Man 3.

:lol personally I'd want Agent Venom down the line
SecretAvengers23cover.jpg

Spiderman questions?!?!

He basically got the suit during the original secret wars where the Beyonder pitted all heroes vs all villains basically to see which side is the right one :lol

How Venom came along was basically like Spider-Man 3.

:lol personally I'd want Agent Venom down the line
SecretAvengers23cover.jpg

Hey, Bran! :wave Haven't caught you here in a while. Stupid time zones. :lol How have you been?

I forgot you're the Spider-Man expert in these parts. If I ever have any questions, I'll come to you first! :lol

Suddenly I'm extremely excited for the Spider-Man solo films. :panic:

Back