MORGAN'S Hellfire Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have a game system but I am considering getting one. I don't play games (or haven't in a long time) so I don't know what's good. I saw a PS 4 bundle with a Batman game for $399. Is that game pretty fun? Sorry if I shouldn't ask that here, but since they were being discussed...

I don't have a game system but I am considering getting one. I don't play games (or haven't in a long time) so I don't know what's good. I saw a PS 4 bundle with a Batman game for $399. Is that game pretty fun? Sorry if I shouldn't ask that here, but since they were being discussed...

We welcome new people and discussions so no worries :hi5:

Yes I would totally go for that, no doubt its the Arkham Knight bundle, I think you would really enjoy that and the PS4 system is really cool
I can't recommend that enough :hi5:

Yes I would totally go for that, no doubt its the Arkham Knight bundle, I think you would really enjoy that and the PS4 system is really cool
I can't recommend that enough :hi5:

I myself will likely get the limited PS4 bundle with that Batman themed PS4. I'm not gonna lie, I think the PS4 is just all around the better gaming system to X-Box 1. Plus you got the entire PS library of games to browse for online downloads

I myself will likely get the limited PS4 bundle with that Batman themed PS4. I'm not gonna lie, I think the PS4 is just all around the better gaming system to X-Box 1. Plus you got the entire PS library of games to browse for online downloads

Could not agree more, I recently recommended that to my little brother, great bundle
Yeah I love the PS4 over the XB1 for sure, and they have some classic titles on there

Damn it was one of the first games I played on the PS3, and its up there with my all time favs with Last of Us and Assassins Creed 2.

Infamous... Need HT now :rotfl

Same here, Uncharted was my first, then Ratchet and Clank(loved those games) and then Infamous :rock

I have the statue from the I2 CE and its great but a 12" Cole would rock :yess:

Same here, Uncharted was my first, then Ratchet and Clank(loved those games) and then Infamous :rock

I have the statue from the I2 CE and its great but a 12" Cole would rock :yess:

I forgot about Tomb Raider :horror I know someone here is gonna take my head off :lol

Yeah Ratchet and Clank, just got the collected edition and slowly working my way thru the story again :lol

... I just realized there's a HT Ezio AC2 fig...

I forgot about Tomb Raider :horror I know someone here is gonna take my head off :lol
Yeah Ratchet and Clank, just got the collected edition and slowly working my way thru the story again :lol
... I just realized there's a HT Ezio AC2 fig...

Yeah I missed Ezio, total grail figure now :thud:
Dude I love love love the first R&C, that was my all time favourite game for years :rock I love those little guys :monkey2

Yes that would be Bell, Bell's gonna kill you if he sees that :lol

Yeah I missed Ezio, total grail figure now :thud:
Dude I love love love the first R&C, that was my all time favourite game for years :rock I love those little guys :monkey2

Yes that would be Bell, Bell's gonna kill you if he sees that :lol

AC2 is the only game I finished at 100%... I think I need to get the fig... It's personal.

They don't make games like R&C anymore. Always about the deep story. Nothing like those games. My personal fav back then was Sly Cooper, Cmon he's a thieving raccoon :lol

And me and Bell were talking before how awesome it was and his stature was epic :horror

He doesn't come on Sunday's right :rotfl

Back