MORGAN'S Hellfire Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Hot Toys

"The Ultron Mark I is an important character in Avengers: Age of Ultron"

Hmmm.... I'm sure it's much more important than the Ultimate version which has wayyyy more screen time than the 30 seconds the Mk1 had :slap :lol

Meant to ask this but it slipped my mind. There was a HT Leto joker in batman costume shown previously right?
So was it in the movie or it get cut? I'm asking since i found out that good 12mins has been cut for showing in our region. (I bet most of it is harley's scene) lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone did? Lol

Oooooooohhhhh :lol
Meant to ask this but it slipped my mind. There was a HT Leto joker in batman costume shown previously right?
So was it in the movie or it get cut? I'm asking since i found out that good 12mins has been cut for showing in our region. (I bet most of it is harley's scene) lol

I don't remember it being in the one I saw

Oooooooohhhhh :lol

I don't remember it being in the one I saw

Aight thanks buddy. So it means its mostly Harley's scene. No wonder people around here thought the character is less obscene. Damn you cencorship. Lol

Thanks for this link, I repped you and these arrived today :woo
View attachment 286123

Five days from Australia and super cheap :panic:

Made a massive improvement to my morning :woo :yess: :blissy :mexwave

Hehe thanks I was sooooo tempted, but the missus would go crazy since they are so "ugly". She doesn't let me buy anything with sculpts since they look so real to the point it's creepy. I'm on strict orders to cover up ant man and iron mans.

Please share pics! Popcultcha is amazing!!

It's a Hot Toys own creation.

It's a Hot Toys own creation.

It's not in the movie, but we don't know if it's a hot toys own creation. I'd be surprised if they didn't get some type of reference on it from the studio.

It's not in the movie, but we don't know if it's a hot toys own creation. I'd be surprised if they didn't get some type of reference on it from the studio.

Yeah i bet its similar to the case of war machine in IM3. Toy reference has been sent earlier and the scene didnt made it in the movie.

Back