MORGAN'S Hellfire Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm interested in the update they're testing in SanFran! I think it might make things a little *too* easy but still like to see how it works.

Here's a vid of how it works

From TechCrunch-

“Nearby” Pokemon are those which happen to be close to nearby Pokestops. Tap one of those and the map zooms out to an overhead view, showing you which Pokestop you should head towards. It’s like they looked at the now-banned Pokevision and said “Well, if you can’t beat’em…” The Pokemon you’re looking for should be near that Pokestop; according to most reports, they’re usually within about a block. Pokestops now have circles around them similar in sizing to the one around the player’s — if a Pokemon is within that circle, it counts as “Nearby” that Pokestop.

Pokemon in the “Sightings” section have grass behind them rather than a Pokestop image — this means they’re in the wild and not immediately near a Pokestop, and you’ll have to hunt for them without any built-in guidance. Tapping a “Sightings” Pokemon doesn’t seem to do anything at the moment, and they don’t necessarily seem to be sorted by distance (hopefully this changes)… so you’ll still be walking a bit aimlessly, albeit with the knowledge that it’s not near a Pokestop.

Just watched the new luke cage trailer. Man its good. Also a hint of his old costume after coming out from the experiment. (The sort of bracelet)
And lots of yellow lighting. Really like how netflix setting up each individual tone/lighting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah. And i just installed pokemon go last night.And guess what, found 8 onboard. (Vessel is in break waters) lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back