MORGAN'S Hellfire Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I got mine late because I wanted to space out payments some more. You?

And actually it's better still kinda weak. I'm more pissed off that it set back my trip a bit...

The dealer said the stock gonna be late. But promised it b4 the end of month.
And now they kept saying that some figures on PO need to be price revised due to our currency drop. Well i just hope i can get all my PO figures and i swear i'm not going to deal with em again. (In case u are wondering, deposit refund/cancel order is not an option here in Malaysia. And ordering from sideshow is so expensive due to shipping charges)

Hope u get well soon and get your very much needed vacation buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The dealer said the stock gonna be late. But promised it b4 the end of month.
And now they kept saying that some figures on PO need to be price revised due to our currency drop. Well i just hope i can get all my PO figures and i swear i'm not going to deal with em again. (In case u are wondering, deposit refund/cancel order is not an option here in Malaysia. And ordering from sideshow is so expensive due to shipping charges)

Hope u get well soon and get your very much needed vacation buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brah that's messed up...

Thanks man, I'll try :hi5:

Cba-y1IXEAIESJw.jpg

and what Gunn posted on FB:

Official photography on Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 has started, and I couldn't be more stoked.

My favorite movie as a small child was The Strongest Man in the World, so I'm glad to announce that, yes, Kurt Russell has joined our cast and, yes, he is more awesome a dude than I ever could have imagined.

The last few days around here with him and our other new cast members, Pom Klementieff, Elizabeth Debicki, and Chris Sullivan, have been some of the best of my life. I never thought anyone was missing from our island of misfit toys, but now that these folks are here there feels like there was.

Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Michael Rooker, Karen Gillan, Vin Diesel, Bradley Cooper, Sean Gunn, and Glenn Close are all returning.

We'll have more surprises for you in the coming months. But, for now, this will have to do.

I have to get back to set!

Have a great day, everybody.

Back