MORGAN'S Hellfire Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They've been showing a ton at Toy Fair. And I know some places have shirts shipping out in March. I hope C2E2 has some stuff ready to go.

wondering when best time to run a sponsored post on FB to advertise my DP Merc Life tee on TeeFury....?
Merc Life | TeeFury

cant afford anymore than 20 bucks or so for 24hrs. so do i do it durin a week day or weekend? hmmmmmmm maybe friday at 3 thru sat at 3? sale ends next Monday so gotta decide on wht to do. any ideas?
argghhh its the promotion that i struggle with, making the designs are the fun part, lol. doubt the sponsored post will generate sales but doin it cuz i want to show teefury i did all i could to promote etc. already been tweetin.
https://twitter.com/illproxy

It's been a good season.

image.jpeg

I don't know what scale it is. But if it's in scale with or close to my other figures I think I'll pick it up. Would look good in a display.

I can't decide if he's cute or creepy. Lol

And the flash statue is 1/6. But i think it's from last years toy fair not this year. I couldn't find it in any of my pics from this year. My bad. I still like it. And since it's the right scale I'll be happy to display it with hot toys figures.,

so cool :panic: love his rocket raccon and groot the most, a entire skottie style line of statues is a must!
may get the thanos.. would be fun next to cpu.

Back