MORGAN'S Hellfire Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys! :wave I just opened my 1/4 Mark 43...Omg this guy is the embodiment of perfection. Here is a comparison pic with the 1/6 and a close-up of the head sculpt before I start playing with the figure.

9a0c87bfba7663a3615b8a54359224ad.jpg

5e575c10df8d2691ffdc6250bb3b14c7.jpg

Nice Zack!

I'm gonna say it looks good, and the HS is superb, but there is no way I could afford that AND find space for it :lol

Nice Zack!

I'm gonna say it looks good, and the HS is superb, but there is no way I could afford that AND find space for it [emoji38]

Thanks man! :hi5: I'm still looking for somewhere to put this, and I could hardly afford it either which is why I spent $185 in rewards on it. :lol

I think I might take this guy outside for some snowy backdrop pictures this weekend. Probably the only thing that snow will ever be good for. :rotfl

Sorry to hear about your pulled hamstring, btw. :(

Morning, Nat! Morning, Mega! :wave :wave

That TS sculpt really is perfect. I have Pepper and the Mark IX coming today too. Together with the 1/4 Mark 43, it looks like I'll have plenty of things to keep me occupied as I'm buried alive and trapped inside this weekend. :lol

Morning, Nat! Morning, Mega! :wave :wave

That TS sculpt really is perfect. I have Pepper and the Mark IX coming today too. Together with the 1/4 Mark 43, it looks like I'll have plenty of things to keep me occupied as I'm buried alive and trapped inside this weekend. :lol

I'm over the snow already and it's not even here yet :lol

Beach/snow from few pages back: Truth be known, I'd rather be in the Caribbean somewhere, but the fam chose skiing this year. :)

Thanks man! :hi5: I'm still looking for somewhere to put this, and I could hardly afford it either which is why I spent $185 in rewards on it. :lol

I think I might take this guy outside for some snowy backdrop pictures this weekend. Probably the only thing that snow will ever be good for. :rotfl

Sorry to hear about your pulled hamstring, btw. :(
Nice man, I've been meaning to take pictures too, to lazy :lol

And thanks man :hi5:
Beach/snow from few pages back: Truth be known, I'd rather be in the Caribbean somewhere, but the fam chose skiing this year. :)

I wanna be in snow because I think I'd look more badass walking in a snowstorm.

I'd just look like Hasselhoff slow-mo on the beach :lol

Back