MORGAN'S Hellfire Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd hate to say it, but if that CW Cap doesn't come with something special or unique, I may pass on him. :thud:

I'd hate to say it, but if that CW Cap doesn't come with something special or unique, I may pass on him. :thud:

Whaaaaaaaat? I thought you collected all the Caps?! :panic:

I understand though. The CW one looks nearly identical to the AoU one. I wouldn't be too shocked if HT threw in something tempting to persuade more people to buy it. Same goes for Vision, if they're really making a CW version of him too.

If you don't buy everything, like an idiot(like me), and you have the Aou Cap there's little reason to get the CW one currently shown. I would not be surprised if there's another costume in the film though

EZpass right? :D

Wait you are passing on a Cap?

It's not exactly an easy pass, but I may. He is just so similar. Now, if that sculpt is just a placeholder, then I will surely buy him.

Whaaaaaaaat? I thought you collected all the Caps?! :panic:

I understand though. The CW one looks nearly identical to the AoU one. I wouldn't be too shocked if HT threw in something tempting to persuade more people to buy it. Same goes for Vision, if they're really making a CW version of him too.

The only Cap I don't have so far is GA. In lieu of all the other figures being announced, it wouldn't be the greatest decision to spend money on something that I pretty much already own.

I am sure HT will do something tempting, like you said.

tumblr_inline_nzghs1zpsa1qjr80y_500.gif

:monkey3 :lol

They are making a CW vision. The one on display is the proto. New base, new tag. Few minor changes.

They may not do much with the CW cap though. Given that Aou cap sold out and still had people on waitlists.

Group shot for anyone who hasn't seen it.

At least four of those will be mine! :panic:

WM has a bat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I think I read somewhere a long time ago that WM Mark 3 would have two guns, one of which doubles as a melee weapon. Looks like we finally have our first glimpse of that!

Back