MORGAN'S Hellfire Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gotta watch that show this weekend! I've been working on a project and watching AHS

Looks great bran :clap

I'm gonna feel stupid after but what's AHS? :lol

And yeah Jessica Jones terrifies me, Kilgrave/Purple Man just makes me unnerved :lol

Last edited:
So Brainy what have you been up to? Tried Battlefront yet?
Oh not much :)

I have tried it yeah :hi5: I've played it for a few hours. Its really fun and I enjoy it but I have spent more time playing the new Assassins Creed recently. Which is also really good. I didn't think I would like AC again bit this one is fantastic :woo

What about you are you liking it so far? Sullust is awesome to play :lol but Hoth rocks :woo

Oh not much :)

I have tried it yeah :hi5: I've played it for a few hours. Its really fun and I enjoy it but I have spent more time playing the new Assassins Creed recently. Which is also really good. I didn't think I would like AC again bit this one is fantastic :woo

What about you are you liking it so far? Sullust is awesome to play :lol but Hoth rocks :woo

I'm rank 24 now so yeah I've been enjoying it a lot :lol

Yeah Hoth and Sullust are great but my god do I hate Endor with a passion :rotfl

I'm neutral on Tatooine, it's alright but not the greatest.

I really enjoy playing as Boba Fett and Luke, I really need to get their Hot Toys now :lol

I haven't tried the new AC games after Black Flag but I will get them when I get the chance. Maybe with Black Friday deals.

So Angel is going to catch me, followed by YF and then eventually Sabrina :lol

I'll never catch up to you, I don't really post that much anymore. :lol I'm very slowly creeping up to 10,000 though. :panic: :lol

Back