MORGAN'S Hellfire Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Totally. :rolleyes: :lol
Then they'll come out with Jessica Jones Pops too. :thud: It's never-ending! :crying

I swore not to cross into any other line but Marvel, but I bought a couple SW ones. :ohbfrank: :lol

:rotfl Uh oh. I want this guy!

k2-_f82d5c68-3508-4896-9f4a-e2da923192d3.v3.jpg

It's usually based on whatever the theme is

I know. What I meant was I wonder if the GotG POPs will have like snow or something on them for the holiday season. If you watched the teaser, they had a holiday theme to it. Groot and Rocket unwrapped a present and it was the box. Plus they had jingle bells playing and a Christmas tree in the background. Or Holiday tree or what ever. So I was simply wondering if that meant the pops themselves would have some sort of holiday theme to them.

Maybe I should get a Pinterest finally :lol

The whole thing am till eludes me, I uploaded some of my pics and no one repinned or liked them. I'm definitely missing something :lol

But other than that I like looking at all the Marvel art on there and the SSC contests :clap

:rotfl Uh oh. I want this guy!

k2-_f82d5c68-3508-4896-9f4a-e2da923192d3.v3.jpg

They are adorable. I love my set. The dewback head even bobbles. I thought they would skip out on that and go fully sculpted. My Walmart has about 20 of these. Only was $20 to. eBay prices aren't to bad on him either. I suggest you pick em up. My favorite funko thus far next to Hulkbuster and teeny tiny Ant-Man.

As far as Civil War funkos...... that lineup will be huge! :lol So many to get :lol

Back