MORGAN'S Hellfire Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Idk how guys like Jingo just have constant traffic you know?

And you can check on your SSC account if that's possible. Just go to the order.

Those guys get to take the first photos of these figures, I think that plays a huge part in it.

I don't have the option. Lame. :(

Those guys get to take the first photos of these figures, I think that plays a huge part in it.

I hate them, Jingos pics aren't as good as most people make them out to be. They're good but not "OMG ITS SO AWESOME!"

I still think OMG was better.

And that sucks :( maybe in the next wave

Mmmmm, I'm not going to compare ones photographs with another. I just worry about how well mine turn out really.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! I like all kinds of photos. And since I lack those skills I can't really say this dude is better than that dude, or whatever. In the end, as long as your happy with your results, that's all that should really matter.

Happy early Birthday Sabrina!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! I like all kinds of photos. And since I lack those skills I can't really say this dude is better than that dude, or whatever. In the end, as long as your happy with your results, that's all that should really matter.

In any case, Sabrina should be a paid Hot Toys photographer. :lecture

Happy Pre-Birthday, Sabrina! :woo

Mmmmm, I'm not going to compare ones photographs with another. I just worry about how well mine turn out really.

Sabrina is a better photographer than Jingo :rotfl

Sabrina is a better photographer than Jingo :rotfl

I just have a unique style that isn't all that present on the boards. I'm not better than anyone, I think.

I base a lot of my photos off modeling and portraiture, I don't take photos necessarily to show off all the qualities of the figure. :dunno

Thanks for the compliment! :D

Back