MORGAN'S Hellfire Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wanda? Pietro? Thor? ANTYHING?! :lol

I overheard people talking about AOU at the baseball game yesterday. I heard someone say something about Hawkeye but I couldn't make out what they said. I was ready to defend his honor :lol

Hey, Allnight. You wanted to see one of these, so here you go...

IMG_4711-Edit.jpg

I'll put more up in the proper Cap thread once more posts happen in it. I think I have about three posts in a row, so I'll wait a bit. :lol

Wanda? Pietro? Thor? ANTYHING?! :lol

I overheard people talking about AOU at the baseball game yesterday. I heard someone say something about Hawkeye but I couldn't make out what they said. I was ready to defend his honor :lol

You go get those naysayers, girl! Show them what's up. :lol

Do you do photography in general Sabrina or just with your HTs?

I used to do it a lot as a hobby. Now it's just HTs, which began when a certain someone [SUP]Brainy[/SUP] sent out a photo challenge in the Star-Lord thread.

I used to do it a lot as a hobby. Now it's just HTs, which began when a certain someone sent out a photo challenge in the Star-Lord thread. *cough* Brainy *cough*

Awesome! I'm jealous of people who take really amazing photos! I bet you'd take great cosplayer photos!

Awesome! I'm jealous of people who take really amazing photos! I bet you'd take great cosplayer photos!

Portrait photography was always my favorite. I'd love to do something like that again.

I hope you get the chance to! If we lived closer I'd totally let you take photos of me!

:wink1: J/K :lol

I'd need a legit camera again, too.

I always thought it would be so fun to go to a convention and take pictures of all the interesting characters.

Wait, wait! That totally wasn't an insult to you. I just have a crappy camera. :lol I'm sorry if you took it as such. :slap

Please...don't hurt me.

This. This is why I don't socialize. I'm an awkward sort. :lol :rotfl

Back