Morgan Freeman injured in wreck....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's gonna be okay. He was sitting up, talking and told a Friend he thinks he may have fallen asleep at the wheel.

Good to hear he was conscious and joking as he was being removed from the wreck. Wouldn't want to lose him!

Also, the 1997 Nissan Maxima wasn't his, it belonged to his lady friend.

Miss Daisy?

Between him and Shia, I hope these actors are keeping air bags in thier vehicles.

From IMDB... :joy:joy:joy:joy:joy

"Latest: Morgan Freeman broke his shoulder and arm when he flipped his car over in Mississippi on Sunday night.

The actor and his passenger Demaris Meyer had to be cut from the wreckage and airlifted to the Regional Medical Center in Memphis, Tennessee after Morgan lost control of the vehicle on Highway 32, near his home in Charleston.

After initial concerns about his wellbeing, the 71-year-old's publicist has confirmed Freeman is suffering broken bones, but is expected to make a "good" recovery.

He was visited in hospital on Monday (4Aug08) by Bill Luckett, friend and co-owner of Freeman's Mississippi restaurant Madidi, who said the star was sitting up and talking.

Meyer, whose relationship to Freeman is unknown, is suffering from minor injuries but is "in good condition"."

I was watching The Bucket List at the same time at the crash last night...

I am glad to hear that he should be fine. He is in some of my favorite movies...

1) Robin Hood
2) Shawshank
3) Se7en
4) Batman Begins/DK
5) Unforgiven
6) Outbreak
7) Glory
8) Lean on Me

Back