More Terminator movies in the future

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually after reading most of the posts here a Terminator 4 movie wouldn't be a bad idea! "IF" it took place in the destroyed future, Endo's and HK's, the whole nine yards.

Adding Biehn in this movie would also be super cool! Hey if I am willing to spend $12 on a Halloween Rob Zombie movie i'm willing to pay to see upto 10 more Terminator sequels.

Agreed. Infact, I think the scene where SKynet sends the original Terminator and when the resistance sends Reese back in time, would make a great ending to a Future War-based Terminator movie. :rock

Yeah, that would be a great bookend to the first movie. And it'd probably be fairly easy to digitally add a Reese and Ahnold into the mix. But the majority of the movie should be focused on the future wars.

Personally Arnold is the one thing that kills this franchise. Well at least since T3. That movie was more about Arnold being Arnold than him being the Terminator. Compare the performance to the first one. If you disagree, then you obviously don't remember him doing the "talk to the hand" gags. The Terminator isn't supposed to be a comedy.

That is Cameron's doing. He was trying to make the 800 more human like using the lingo and slang of a young John Connor and the creators of the third just really took it too far. Arnold wasn't supposed to be the threatening part of T2, that was Robert Patrick's job....the same could be said in T3 where the Arnie version wasn't a killing machine but a savior. Arnold could easily play the savior Terminator and still keep his edge from the first one if its written that way.

As for new films, Arnold IS the T-800 and if they recasted that particular part then I'd be against it but there are dozens upon dozens of Terminators and they could easily create films that compliment the originals without much of an issue.

Back