More SSC Original Horror coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love the headless horseman as well, but I'd also like to see some really decayed eygptian mummies, male and female. Gruesome fases, loose wrappings, could be a lot of fun.

I thought about mummies, and yes I want one, but for mummies I really REALLY want a Universal Mummy dio. They've done Frankie, Drac, Wolfie and Creature, I think the Mummy should be the next Uni Monster dio.

This has the potential to be one of the most exciting things Sideshow has done in quite a while.

agree 100%. i dig their dead line...prolly my favorite thing they have going atm. throw into that the possibility of adding in-house concept vampires, werewolves, scarecrows, monsters, etc. and you have the makings of an epic horror line.

Just hope they are 1/6, but I'm doubting it. Just can't seem to fit premium format figures into my collection, as awesome as they are.

i hope its 1/6h too....the big stuff is too rich for my irish blood..how long they gonna make us wait till they release some info?!?!!?

I second bloodymary and werewolves. Give a werewolf a flannel and ripped jeans and I'd be in love.

I like the idea of this. How about vampire's and vampire killers. Or like exorcists..decked out in a bunch of religious medallions and holy water on his utility belt. Zombie Apocalypse survivor.
How about a generic axe murderer?

Original in terms of the THE DEAD meaning their own creations with their own little storylines, but in terms of archetypes I guarantee they are going to the common well which is Warewolves, Vampires, Alien, etc.

I would be curious if they actually do werewolves and if they do will their hair/fur whatever be sculpted? Because if they did it and it was not sculpted you would hear the massive complaints from SWs people wanting Chewie.

i would like to see some kind of swamp monster type creature..........a swamp thing, legend of boggy creek or something along those lines.

Back