More SSC Original Horror coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be curious if they actually do werewolves and if they do will their hair/fur whatever be sculpted? Because if they did it and it was not sculpted you would hear the massive complaints from SWs people wanting Chewie.

Actually, I dunno. I'd rather them get some practice in and perfect a process like that on something more forgivable like a SO Werewolf, than try and fail with Chewbacca.

Actually, I dunno. I'd rather them get some practice in and perfect a process like that on something more forgivable like a SO Werewolf, than try and fail with Chewbacca.

Yea this is true, I kind of thought about this was well. It could be good practice for them. Yea we definitely don't need a fail on Chewie.

1. A truly horrifying original sculpt Haunted Scarecrow figure. The Haunted Scarecrow is a staple of Halloween. very few decent Scarecrow movies,tho. A pitchfork would be a wonderful accessory.

2. A truly horrifying Apparition/Ghost.

3. Bloody Mary from American folklore/ghost stories.

4. A really scary Deranged Evil Clown.

That's a few off the top of my head I would add to my collection as 1/6 figures. Maybe even title the Line "Legends of Halloween"

A haunted scarecrow PF would be SWEEEEET As well as evil clowns PF

Back