More SSC Original Horror coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with that no on the "pretty" vampires. I will say the Scarecrow idea sounds awesome. Also a werewolf if done correctly would be so awesome.

I wouldn't mind seeing an executioner. Removeable hood, comes with axe, noose, chopping block, 3 or 4 extra heads of victims. Possible guillotine diorama, or working gallows.

Headless Horseman would be my #1 request. A good Hessian uniform would be a must, pumpkin head optional.

Another idea, mad scientist in the vein of The Fly or Sssssss. Half man, half beast/creature.

Cupacabra would be cool.

A wolfman figure with REAL full-body fur would be awesome! The fur could be all gnarled and matted down with blood.

I'd also love to see the previously mentioned spectre/ghost/apparition figure, although I'm not sure how you would pull it off.

the kind of werewolves from dog soldiers. not completely covered in fur. but king of big and muscualr.

That's exactly how I want them to do one. Also the Lycans from Underworld have a similar look. If we just got real fur on the head, neck, hands and wrists, and ankles we should be good to go. Sculpted fur might ruin it.

Everytime I hear more ideas for werewolves i get all hyped up. Werewolves would be just so amazing.

Im not sure if it was mentioned, because I skimmed over some posts, but what about some kind of demon of some sort.

Either way 2 thumbs up for werewolves man.

I would like to see a " quilt face" character of some type.
Vampires are essential but, as many have said, the malesmust be bada**es and the females must be ridiculously hot.

I would like to see a " quilt face" character of some type.
Vampires are essential but, as many have said, the malesmust be bada**es and the females must be ridiculously hot.

Like this?
PauanTionMedon.jpg

I'd love the headless horseman as well, but I'd also like to see some really decayed eygptian mummies, male and female. Gruesome fases, loose wrappings, could be a lot of fun.

Back