More Friday the 13th collectibles are on the way from SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is great news. I've held off getting the previous 1/6, feeling that they will be done again but greatly improved. Was hoping Hot Toys would start doing horror, but this is good enough. Hope they make a Part 6.

I missed out on Jason part 3 PF and I won't spend $$ to get it so yeah definitely a part 3!!

Part 3 is my main want too.
I'm in for pretty much anything though.
I'm just beyond happy to see somebody doing licensed 1/6 horror.:love

The revisit to the license will include multiple movies within the franchise. I believe it includes all the movies.

-SideshowAlex

Awesome!!!

Alex confirmed over at Statue Forum that NEW 1/6 Jasons are part of the new F13 announcement!

And more awesome!!! Wow, never thought I'd see the day when Sideshow would revisit Jason in 1/6 :rock :rock

While they don't always nail humans (especially in the production paint) they always do a solid and even incredible job on the non-human figures. I could see a new Jason being pretty badass.

While they don't always nail humans (especially in the production paint) they always do a solid and even incredible job on the non-human figures. I could see a new Jason being pretty badass.

:goodpost:

I agree and I'm really looking forward to seeing which version they do first and even more importantly what he will look like.

I've only got Part 4 Jason that I won from Sideshow. I hope they redo all of em and make em better. The articulation on this one is pretty limited.

I may or may not get Jason. Just depends on price vs what it looks like, etc. I was shoping to get a different horror character into my collection to go next to Elvira. I only have the first one they did as I just sold the Elvira in coffin. She needs a buddy.

I'm hoping for a definitive part 3 Jason I can't afford Beto's Masterpiece.

Hopefully the tailoring is correct.....sculpts on dead on....an no cheap bodies. Give us all parts including 5

I want them to try a statue again. I didn't like the body part base on the other one. The Kotobukiya female version is in the right direction with the water base.

Ew no that kotobukiya **** is god awful. Tacky base.

Maybe the entrance to the lake. Grass and water.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Yeah not so much the Kotobukiya base but the idea of the base with water or the Lake. Blood in the water would be good since Jason kills a bunch of people in the water.

That would be a great way to kick off the new line so to speak. :yess:
I believe thats how they kicked off the old 1/6 line, with part 3.

I'm really hoping for some awesome revisions on newly developed "Jason" bodies.

It would be nice to have a quality Jason figure that I dont have to spend $700 on.

Back