More Clowns just for fun!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkertonfx

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey guys... While I am working on getting all of your orders filled I wanted to share a few other clowns with you.

These are not 1/6th scale but actually full scale masks

Enjoy them while you wait ;)

Clowning-around4.jpg

Clowning-around2.jpg

clowning.jpg

Pogo-dirty.jpg

Pogo-1.jpg

Don't need a mask to look like that :rolleyes: :D

Really good work you got skillz :rock

Dude, You should work for Sideshow exclusively !!! Your work is beyond awesome...You could make a line of 12'' clowns for them. you could be the main sculptor/painter of that line.You got so much talent.This would be a line that I would jump on immediately.It would be even better than their ''Dead'' line:

Scary Clowns > Zombies.

..In fact, I'll be making a thread about you and that idea in the ''ask Sideshow'' Section right now.This idea is too good for them to pass.

WOW! Thank you guys so very much! I think Sideshow tends to look for the ultra realistic sculptors.. I tend to put a bit of fantasy into each one of my pieces but I would love to work for them. But I guess until I do I will have to bring you my work this way ;)

Thanks again for all the awesome comments! Soon I will be offering a few of these as one of a kind pieces or if there is enough interest a short run of each clown.

Really thanks again

I can do other things besides clowns but thank you... I will wear that badge with honor!!! ha ha ha!

WOW! Thank you guys so very much! I think Sideshow tends to look for the ultra realistic sculptors.. I tend to put a bit of fantasy into each one of my pieces but I would love to work for them. But I guess until I do I will have to bring you my work this way ;)

Thanks again for all the awesome comments! Soon I will be offering a few of these as one of a kind pieces or if there is enough interest a short run of each clown.

Really thanks again

As masks or as 1/6 sculpts?

I will be offering these as masks... But I suppose once I am caught up I would be interested in sculpting similar versions in 1/6th scale

I will be offering these as masks... But I suppose once I am caught up I would be interested in sculpting similar versions in 1/6th scale

Dont worry Sideshow will ask you to sculpt to 1/6 versions for them..:rock

Back