Monthly Subscription Boxes...Lootcrate, Herocrate, ZBox, and more.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What I like about Herocrate and Zavvi is you don't have to have a subscription. The WW Comicon box is now a sub. Though you can sign up for one box, they'll still automatically send it to you unless you cancel it. I'll have to think about it. I just don't want a ton of boxes coming each month. :lol

With the exception of the Marvel box I'm definitely looking more at the ones that don't require a subscription. I'd rather pick and choose each month than order one and have to remember to cancel it.

Lootcrate theme for June:

bda4c2d0-4b87-4701-b2c7-ec5f7b4a4030.jpg

May Herocrate has been shipped.

That lootcrate one could be interesting. And I saw today is the last day to sign up for the Marvel Collector Corps Founders Club and the last day you can get the Avengers box. They said from now on the order cutoffs will be before the boxes ship so we'll see.

That lootcrate one could be interesting. And I saw today is the last day to sign up for the Marvel Collector Corps Founders Club and the last day you can get the Avengers box. They said from now on the order cutoffs will be before the boxes ship so we'll see.

If I was into the Funko stuff, I'd probably join that one.

Got my Iron Man Herocrate. It was okay. I can see where others would really like it though.

Ok, I decided to try this month’s Cyber lootcrate. Once I heard Chronical Collectibles made something for it (rumor that it’s a Terminator skull) that would retail for $40 I figured it was worth a shot for $17.

That inflatable crown from last months crate is enough to put anyone off buying Lootcrate.
May's box wasn't much better. I honestly would chuck out 90% of the stuff that they send in these boxes, so it's a real no go for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

omg that inflatable crown was terrible. I loved the Funk ex's, a few shirts, the batman and walking dead comics, the megaman mini prop, and Groot socks. There were some things that were OK and others that were laughable (inflatable crown, shoe-strings, etc.).

They were very good at first and declined this year.

I'm only subscribed to nerd block. The first couple I got when I first signed up had some interesting stuff (and each box has had a tshirt every time...which is nice) but the last couple have been a little meh for me. I recently switched from the classic to the horror, so I'll see how I like that (the last classic block was all anime themed and was pretty nice...I'm just not into anime).

The last nerd block wasn't bad but I'm still considering canceling it. I think I'm going to stick with Loot Crate one more month since Chronicle is putting something in the box.

Back