Monthly Subscription Boxes...Lootcrate, Herocrate, ZBox, and more.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't get into the crates. I find it separates those who are collectors from those who are hoarders. But cool for anyone else who digs it. Plus who doesn't like getting fun stuff in the mail every month. I decided to dial down my collecting because I feel like I was venturing into hoarder status. hehe

Uh huh......you just switched to vinyl. :lol

Uh huh......you just switched to vinyl. :lol

I have always had vinyl in my life. :) I had a record player at 3 and have had my grandmother's player for 15 years. Granted I went nutso of late. Alas, it's... SHUTUP YOU! And they take up less room. Yeah, so there!

Funny I have the Lego Kwik-E-Mart coming tomorrow and the Mondo exclusive glow-in-the-dark Back to the Future poster on Monday. :)

I subscribed to the Marvel Collector Corps mainly for the exclusive Funkos. I ordered end of April, four or five days ago. When will the box ship? No timetable for shipping or nothing. I know I made the deadline because I was charged the $32, just annoying having to wait.

I subscribed to the Marvel Collector Corps mainly for the exclusive Funkos. I ordered end of April, four or five days ago. When will the box ship? No timetable for shipping or nothing. I know I made the deadline because I was charged the $32, just annoying having to wait.

I ordered mid April and it just shipped yesterday

11150247_1647947332099970_6611751326654395132_n.jpg

Dang there are a lot more of these things than I thought. I tried loot crate for 3 months and gave up since there was only like 1 thing in each box I liked. Now I am doing the Marvel box since at least it should always contain something I like.... we'll see. I might have to look into that hero one... sounds interesting.

Dang there are a lot more of these things than I thought. I tried loot crate for 3 months and gave up since there was only like 1 thing in each box I liked. Now I am doing the Marvel box since at least it should always contain something I like.... we'll see. I might have to look into that hero one... sounds interesting.

I'm in the same boat. Thinking of dropping loot crate and just buying things off ebay that I like.

I'm only doing Hero Crate when it's a character I like

Back