Monster Hunter- Red Dragon Armor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would love to see you tackle a male version of the Rathalos armor. That's some awesome work. :rock

edit: Like the one pcleemake posted above.

Thanks a lot. I am so glad that some of you know about the MH game. I used to spend a lot of time playing it just to collect all the armor and weapons.

I just finished a very time consuming project of S.A.F.S Maschinen Krieger- Melusin and will be soon working on a new version of Monster Hunter figure and this time, it will come with a slaughtered Dragon head.

Looks good! Please share how you put together some of those parts.

Since I was never intended to share my work before, the photos that were taken, were solely for my own record keeping only. Thus, I don't have any work in progress photos. As for this figure, it was customized from a 1/6 monster hunter resin kit. However, the kit was a lot smaller than 1/6 (more like a 1/7), so I will say about half of the armor/parts are scratch made and the other half are from the resin kit. Hope this help.

Beatiful work!!!! amazing!!!!

I´m noob in this world....Have I a question, where the pedestals and supports are bought?

Thanks!!

Wow.......so cool!!!!!!!

I had ever spent more than 2000 hrs on Monster Hunter portable 1

Wow.......so cool!!!!!!!

I had ever spent more than 2000 hrs on Monster Hunter portable 1

I actually imported Monster Hunter 2nd G from Japan and used an English patch. I had about 1700 hours between Monster Hunter Portable 2 and MHP2G. Then got my save file converted when Unite came out in America. Man did I lose a lot of my life on those games.

Hey Kato....Same here.... I figure I should rather spending time on artwork than playing video game on my free time. (But all in all, it was a good game)

It was such a wonderful, exciting, full of glory and amazing time when I kill my first red dragon alone at that time. :yess::rotfl

Here is a photo of a scratch made Monster Hunter weapon.

Last edited:
Back