Monster File No.04 THE WITCH - BLACK SULTAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice to see some news on the line but no interest in the witch. Hopefully they announce a mummy or something soon.

I really like this one. Yes, I like witches and animal morphing stuff. :D

Won't be gettin' the figure, sadly.

Looks like this thing is out. I was searching on eBay for the staff that comes with the vampire (mine didn't have one in the box :( ) and noticed this was getting parted out.

Looks like this thing is out. I was searching on eBay for the staff that comes with the vampire (mine didn't have one in the box :( ) and noticed this was getting parted out.

I think the staff only comes with version with the victim. I think. Clear communication hasn’t been this line’s best feature :lol

DSC00362.jpg

She has arrived, and get the temporary head already, I'm waiting for Verycool's Audrey Hepburn to make her normal from.

DSC00362.jpg

She has arrived, and get the temporary head already, I'm waiting for Verycool's Audrey Hepburn to make her normal from.

Does the hat fit well on any head? I have a custom project in mind and i could use that hat, just not sure if it will do.

I can't find any reviews on this figure and in-hand pics are rare...

Does the hat fit well on any head? I have a custom project in mind and i could use that hat, just not sure if it will do.

I can't find any reviews on this figure and in-hand pics are rare...

It's 3.8 cm in diameter. I think it'll fit any head just fine.

Back