money, power, plane and friends

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maria Shriver sounds like a spoiled entitled bossy (female dog). I'm sure she was brought up like that. It seems to me that the only reason Arnold married her is because he had political aspirations. Now that he has been Governor, her usefulness to him has ended. Arnold isn't the pinnacle of character either, with his cheating, but as I said before, she knew who he married.
She asks him to move out of HIS house and let her live there instead? What a spoiled entitled (female dog)!
Sure he cheated and messed up the marriage, but it's his house. Can you even imagine what it must be like living with a woman who would demand that you let her have your house so she can live there instead? I would never be married to someone like that.

Are you kidding me? HIS HOUSE? She's his wife. She lived there too. It's just as much her house as his! It's not like they were married for a couple of years.

You guys need to get your noses out of his *******.

Are you kidding me? HIS HOUSE? She's his wife. She lived there too. It's just as much her house as his! It's not like they were married for a couple of years.

You guys need to get your noses out of his *******.

If he paid for it, it is his. My understanding is that he paid for it. If so, she had the privilege of living in the nice house he paid for. A person should not be able to claim half ownership of someone else's house just because they were allowed to live in it, perhaps even rent free, for any length of time. She is a Kennedy. It's not as if she is poor. she can buy a new house for herself.
Do you really think it is fair or just for her to claim half ownership of a house that he paid for all by himself?
I know he is without honor for cheating and has little integrity as an egotistical, self indulgent, misogynist, womanizing, loud mouthed, materialistic, shallow individual, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't be able to keep the things he paid for, which are his.

Love Arnie, but he's mostly in the wrong here. Except for the house thing.

Arnold Schwarzenegger >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Maria Shriver

Go Arnie :yess:

Arnold Schwartzenegger = my idol.

:goodpost: :exactly: :lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture

The only issue with Arnold is his horrible taste in women (Shriver and the house maid). He's gotta get it right this time around. Getting a hot 20 year old chick would be a good start.

Last edited:
I hope he hooks up with a 20 year old that screws him out of a ton of money. He's an ugly man inside and out.

And it doesn't matter if Arnie bought the house or not, if it was bought AFTER they got married, it's half her's.

Not saying that it applies in this case but if a woman rides on the coat tails of a mans success and he buys a house while they are married then she's entitled to it? He does the work and she gets some of it?

Again, I'm not saying it applies to this particular case but I think there is far too much of that going on. Far too many women thinking that they are owed something after a marriage ends. If it was 50/50 putting in I could see it being a 50/50 split but if it is Man 80/20 Woman, I don't think she should get a dime in alimony after she gets her share. Too much does the women get boat loads of money from men just because they are successful and the woman is not.

Not saying that it applies in this case but if a woman rides on the coat tails of a mans success and he buys a house while they are married then she's entitled to it? He does the work and she gets some of it?

Again, I'm not saying it applies to this particular case but I think there is far too much of that going on. Far too many women thinking that they are owed something after a marriage ends. If it was 50/50 putting in I could see it being a 50/50 split but if it is Man 80/20 Woman, I don't think she should get a dime in alimony after she gets her share. Too much does the women get boat loads of money from men just because they are successful and the woman is not.

In this regard, it doesn't matter how awful we think this is. It's law.

That's what a prenupt is for. The thing is, how do you bring up the topic of a prenuptial agreement without tainting the relationship? :lol

When Maria and Arnold started dating - he wasn't the big action star he later became. He had done a couple movies but was mostly known for his bodybuilding at that time. So I highly doubt that Maria was riding his coattails. They started dating in '77 and it was 5 years later when he made Conan that really kick started his acting career. She had the notoriety, the contacts, etc.... She could definitely open doors for him because of who she was....not the other way around.

And yes, I agree that there are a lot of gold digger women (and men) out there that only care about the money. But I really don't see that in this situation.

I personally think the right thing to do would have been for Arnold to temporarily move out until Maria could find another home. They still have minor children and unless the mother is totally incapable of caring for them - I think it's usually best to keep the children with the mother while things get sorted...not make them visit their mother in a hotel room.

She does have her own house now, not far from his so the children can visit both parents easily.

I definitely think she took the high road in all of this. I also feel sorry for his "love child". How awful to only find out who your father is because of the media. He financially supported the mother, but never acknowledged the kid was his until after he knew it was going to be made public.

If this wasn't "Arnold the f'n great" and just some guy down the street, I think most of you would find his behavior deplorable. But because he's the Terminator it's all ok. :monkey4

Arnold is not perfect and neither are us but at least he is not the piece of garbage Matt Lauer.

When Maria and Arnold started dating - he wasn't the big action star he later became. He had done a couple movies but was mostly known for his bodybuilding at that time. So I highly doubt that Maria was riding his coattails. They started dating in '77 and it was 5 years later when he made Conan that really kick started his acting career. She had the notoriety, the contacts, etc.... She could definitely open doors for him because of who she was....not the other way around.

And yes, I agree that there are a lot of gold digger women (and men) out there that only care about the money. But I really don't see that in this situation.

I personally think the right thing to do would have been for Arnold to temporarily move out until Maria could find another home. They still have minor children and unless the mother is totally incapable of caring for them - I think it's usually best to keep the children with the mother while things get sorted...not make them visit their mother in a hotel room.

She does have her own house now, not far from his so the children can visit both parents easily.

I definitely think she took the high road in all of this. I also feel sorry for his "love child". How awful to only find out who your father is because of the media. He financially supported the mother, but never acknowledged the kid was his until after he knew it was going to be made public.

If this wasn't "Arnold the f'n great" and just some guy down the street, I think most of you would find his behavior deplorable. But because he's the Terminator it's all ok. :monkey4

:goodpost: I agree Jen.

In this regard, it doesn't matter how awful we think this is. It's law.

That's what a prenupt is for. The thing is, how do you bring up the topic of a prenuptial agreement without tainting the relationship? :lol

A prenup is not as unromantic as divorce. It is also not as unromantic as fighting over assets in the event of divorce. So long as people actually mean what they say when they make their wedding vows,a prenup won't even be an issue. To me, unless a person honors the marriage vows, which a divorce violates, they are in breach of contract, and by filing for divorce, and thus should not be entitled to any of the spouse's assets.

When marriage was invented, divorce did not exist. Divorce is the bad thing here. Agreeing to a prenup just prevents a bad situation from becoming worse. So long as everyone holds up their end, there is nothing to worry about. After all, they picked each other, right? They have only themselves to blame if the marriage goes South.

A prenup is not as unromantic as divorce. It is also not as unromantic as fighting over assets in the event of divorce. So long as people actually mean what they say when they make their wedding vows,a prenup won't even be an issue. To me, unless a person honors the marriage vows, which a divorce violates, they are in breach of contract, and by filing for divorce, and thus should not be entitled to any of the spouse's assets.

When marriage was invented, divorce did not exist. Divorce is the bad thing here. Agreeing to a prenup just prevents a bad situation from becoming worse. So long as everyone holds up their end, there is nothing to worry about. After all, they picked each other, right? They have only themselves to blame if the marriage goes South.

I understand what it's for and the purpose it serves.

All I'm asking is, how does one ask for someone's hand in marriage then ask to sign a prenupt without it tainting the relationship?

If it was as easy and straight forward as you make it seem, every marriage would have a prenuptial agreement and no one would have these problems of 'taking half'. Right?

I understand what it's for and the purpose it serves.

All I'm asking is, how does one ask for someone's hand in marriage then ask to sign a prenupt without it tainting the relationship?

If it was as easy and straight forward as you make it seem, every marriage would have a prenuptial agreement and no one would have these problems of 'taking half'. Right?

Well, obviously, since divorce was invented, so many people get married without being really sure that they will stay married that they want to get money from the marriage even when it fails. Also, some people get married only for the money.

The people who object most strongly to the prenup are likely the people most likely to think divorce is ok if things get tough and are the most likely to want to get as much money from their spouse as possible.

I suppose the romantic alternative is to sign a contract prohibiting divorce, and if one should pursue divorce, they will get none of the assets of the spouse or the assets directly earned by the spouse should they want to get divorced. people should think of it as a promise not to get divorced as a greater affirmation of their love and commitment to one another.

People who want to gain financially from a marriage don't seem very committed to me.

can someone explain why woman are so weak when it comes to having men abuse them either physically like Reanhna and Chris Brown and emotionally like Maria Shrivel and then they go back to them?

The actor’s cheated missus was seen wearing her wedding ring during a trip to a beauty salon.

Maria, 56, donned the bling band as she and daughter Christina got their make-up done in Brentwood, California.

She was spotted with the jewelry just days after hubby Arnold Schwarzenegger, 65, told Piers Morgan he blames no one but himself for the end of their 25-year marriage.

Back